Liberty of the Seas Drydock

[emoji22] if the front of deck 13 is where they put it (as the speculation indicates), then yea I guess you may be right. [emoji20] I wonder if there's any chance they extended the elevators on the end to go up there.

On the ship now and that is indeed where it is. She is correct, only stairs to access it.

• 2 weeks later...
So they put the mini golf on a deck that requires doing stairs, yes? The mini golf used to be one of the only truly wheelchair accessible activities on the sports deck. It's a huge deal as my 11 year old son loves to play as a family. I guess I will have to risk stairs and not have my power chair.

Just off Liberty of the Seas on 2/21:( Don't worry once you are up there, it is worth it, with 9 holes and structures and everything! I have been on Liberty before and I thought their mini-golf was good but when I went on it last week, It was better. Good luck getting up there, it is not many stairs. Here is a picture:

pllt2obacvikk2klqo443jeiqpqm0kana?pid=6253894487778323762&oid=114546269499027400572

Edited by BOSS_Cruiser14

Patti, sorry for being MIA, but I'm back now especially now that we're 7 months away from sail day!

I'm so excited with all the renovations done to Liberty while on dry dock. It's going to be so relaxing and fun seeing all the new changes.

When will excursions show up on the website for us to look at?

Has anyone heard when deck 12 rooms will be done? We leave Apr 3 and booked a family panoramic. I'm getting nervous. Where will they put us if not? We have 3 teens and I was looking forward to space and extra 1/2 bath.

Have not seen any reports yet.

Yesterday I called C&A to ask when the new deck 12 rooms and Tidal Wave would be ready on Liberty. Rep's response, "Who told you that"? Did you hear that on cruise critic"? "People can say anything on that site without having the facts". :eek: "Please hold"... "Huh, I guess they are correct." :rolleyes: "We have no information as to when rooms and Tidal Wave will be ready for guests".

Yesterday I called C&A to ask when the new deck 12 rooms and Tidal Wave would be ready on Liberty. Rep's response, "Who told you that"? Did you hear that on cruise critic"? "People can say anything on that site without having the facts". :eek: "Please hold"... "Huh, I guess they are correct." :rolleyes: "We have no information as to when rooms and Tidal Wave will be ready for guests".

I think Royal would not be happy if someone kept track of and published the percentage of correct answers given on CC vs those given by Royal's phone reps.

I think Royal would not be happy if someone kept track of and published the percentage of correct answers given on CC vs those given by Royal's phone reps.

Could you imagine how much better Royal Caribbean's reputation would be if they instead outsourced questions to their call service center to select Cruise Critic members?

Could you imagine how much better Royal Caribbean's reputation would be if they instead outsourced questions to their call service center to select Cruise Critic members?

It sounds like a good idea. However, I can't imagine working for them. I have a hard enough time dealing with their IT systems to book cruises. Can't imagine the hell that the employees go though dealing with those systems 8 hours a day, 5 days a week.

It sounds like a good idea. However, I can't imagine working for them. I have a hard enough time dealing with their IT systems to book cruises. Can't imagine the hell that the employees go though dealing with those systems 8 hours a day, 5 days a week.

Absolutely!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We will be sailing on the Liberty in 3 more days. We just booked a week ago....an inside guarantee.....and just today we were given one of the new deck 12 outside staterooms! So apparently they are ready now! Can't wait to see them!

We will be sailing on the Liberty in 3 more days. We just booked a week ago....an inside guarantee.....and just today we were given one of the new deck 12 outside staterooms! So apparently they are ready now! Can't wait to see them!

Wow. That quite an upgrade. Lucky you.

Nice. Make sure to post up next week and give us an update on Tidal Wave.

Wow. That quite an upgrade. Lucky you.

Well darn! ! By this afternoon they had changed out cabin to an outside on deck 2.😥 Can't really complain as it's still an upgrade from the inside we paid for. But we were really excited about that first cabin they have is on deck 12.

And I will post once we get back with an update on the Tidal thing. ☺

Well darn! ! By this afternoon they had changed out cabin to an outside on deck 2.😥 Can't really complain as it's still an upgrade from the inside we paid for. But we were really excited about that first cabin they have is on deck 12.

And I will post once we get back with an update on the Tidal thing. ☺

hope that doesn't mean they still aren't ready. enjoy the cruise!!

• 2 weeks later...

Per the chief engineer during captains corner. They are needing special made pads for the top of the slide. Depending on the weight or position of the rider in the tube people can hit the edge. They hope to have the pads in the next few weeks. But he said he does not expect it to open for at least a few more sailings.