A big thank you to the Celebrity Constellation staff

kk99

I have been traveling on the Constellation with family when I needed to come home early for medical reasons. I'll be fine but I wanted to thank the staff and fellow passengers for all of their kindnesses to myself and my family.

Between the compassion shown by Captain Tasos, MC Host Erick, CC host Jonette, concierge Dee, butlers, Alex and Nikola, Francis, Angela, Angelique, the officers especially Shannon Byrd, and many others as well as my fellow passengers, such as Orator and his lovely wife, and Tommyd3's children among others proves to me once again, to never sweat the small stuff, and to be appreciative every time I can travel and cruise.

I'll be sending in a formal letter of thanks to corporate, but it reinforces my belief

that I have had the pleasure of sailing with a fine group of individuals who I hope to see again in the future.

Sincere best wishes for a speedy recovery. Very reassuring to other passengers too to know that if we have a problem we will receive care....

All the very best to you and your family, may the next cruise be soon!

I have been traveling on the Constellation with family when I needed to come home early for medical reasons. I'll be fine but I wanted to thank the staff and fellow passengers for all of their kindnesses to myself and my family.

Between the compassion shown by Captain Tasos, MC Host Erick, CC host Jonette, concierge Dee, butlers, Alex and Nikola, Francis, Angela, Angelique, the officers especially Shannon Byrd, and many others as well as my fellow passengers, such as Orator and his lovely wife, and Tommyd3's children among others proves to me once again, to never sweat the small stuff, and to be appreciative every time I can travel and cruise.

I'll be sending in a formal letter of thanks to corporate, but it reinforces my belief

that I have had the pleasure of sailing with a fine group of individuals who I hope to see again in the future.

Sorry to read that you had medical issues K....I hope all is well now and I know the crew of The Connie would take great care. Of all the passengers we have sailed with over the years, you are still number 1 in my book. We will be on The Connie B2B starting Feb. 16 and wish you were sailing with us. Stay well and Sail On.

Grace and Rudy

Hurricane Dodgers from the Allure

Thanks everyone for your well wishes. I am on the mend and still getting treatment but much better now at home. Grace and Rudy, I know you will have a wonderful time on the Constellation. So sorry we missed catching up, but I think of all of the gang very fondly, and hope ya'll are well.

I am very grateful for the Celebrity family, and I am sure I will cruise with them very soon. It is always nice to meet fellow cruise critic members as well, and their thoughtfulness is great.