The Halftime Report

kitty9

The Spa deck with thalassotherapy pool is free for Concierge & above cabin categories

You can also buy a day pass to use the spa deck

Does the Marina have a thalassotherapy pool on the Spa Deck? Somewhere I read that instead of the T-pool like the Riviera, the Marina instead has two standard whirlpools like the pool deck. (Contrary to what is on the deck plan on the O website.) I hope I'm wrong, I'm sailing on the Marina in June.

Edited by jw_406

Does the Marina have a thalassotherapy pool on the Spa Deck? Somewhere I read that instead of the T-pool like the Riviera, the Marina instead has two standard whirlpools like the pool deck. (Contrary to what is on the deck plan on the O website.) I hope I'm wrong, I'm sailing on the Marina in June.

I think Marina has 2 smaller pools not sure if a T-pool or just whirlpool maybe someone else will have the answer for you

Per a previous post, I will be on the Marina in about a month and would like to determine the following:

I heard that there might be snorkling equipment available for rent on board to use for water sports. Can you determine if this is true and what the cost would be? I will not be using them on a ships excursion, just for my own personal use. If this is true, then I won't have to bring my own. I will be on a south pacific cruise that has lots of warm water.

Are there umbrellas available on board for use?. I am in a B4 balcony.

To clarify the previous answer to my question, is the pool on deck 14 just ahead of the steam/sauna rooms available for use for free without having to purchase a spa day pass. I am not in a concierge high level cabin, just a B4 balcony. Is this pool a T-poll with hydrotherapy jets or just a large hot tub or just a small pool?

To clarify the previous answer to my question, is the pool on deck 14 just ahead of the steam/sauna rooms available for use for free without having to purchase a spa day pass. I am not in a concierge high level cabin, just a B4 balcony. Is this pool a T-poll with hydrotherapy jets or just a large hot tub or just a small pool?

AFAIK, the Marina does not have the Riviera's T-pool. The Marina has 2 "normal" whirlpools on the spa deck. And access to the spa deck (which has the pools) is reserved for concierge and above cabins. Anything less than the A cabins can gain access to the spa deck if the day-pass is purchased.

Per a previous post, I will be on the Marina in about a month and would like to determine the following:

I heard that there might be snorkling equipment available for rent on board to use for water sports. Can you determine if this is true and what the cost would be? I will not be using them on a ships excursion, just for my own personal use. If this is true, then I won't have to bring my own. I will be on a south pacific cruise that has lots of warm water.

Are there umbrellas available on board for use?. I am in a B4 balcony.

There is a full size pool on deck 12 with two whirlpools. There is a pool forward of the spa on deck 14 but you need a day pass to use. I think it is a hydrotherapy pool but not sure. I never seen snorkeling equipment for rent on the ship. There are very large rain umbrellas in each cabin.