Types of Coffee

igepal

I agree with the poster above who advised to get a coffee card. Also if like like Google coffee regular Princess coffee will be disappointing.

The free drip filter coffee provided by Princess is like road tar and absolutely dreadful .

The free drip filter coffee provided by Princess is like road tar and absolutely dreadful .

That's because the free coffee is actually not drip/filter coffee. It is a concentrated syrup base. I dislike it greatly, which is why I get the coffee card. I can get specialty coffee drinks as well as real drip coffee from grounds.

Actually the free coffee varies radically. I've had the free coffee at lunch and been very pleasantly surprised by how good it was. I got a refill at the same lunch and it was undrinkable. If depends on who made it (which urn it comes out of), how long it's been sitting, etc.

These days I get a coffee card and mostly just get regular fresh-brewed coffee from IC. My wife has a card as well as she drinks the fancy coffee sometimes. She can always use up my punches on the next cruise or I can use my card to get her the fancy coffee.

Edited by Thrak

These days I get a coffee card and mostly just get regular fresh-brewed coffee from IC. My wife has a card as well as she drinks the fancy coffee sometimes.

My partner and I are signed up for the all-inclusive beverage package. Should I get a coffee card, too, or does "all-inclusive" in this case actually mean all-inclusive?

Coffee cards are about the best deal on the seas...

For just about $34, you get 15 punches for espresso-based drinks (lattes, cappuccinos, espresso, frappes, etc...), unlimited BREWED coffee (not the sloppy syrup mess- ewww), unlimited premium brewed tea, and unlimited hot chocolate. Keep in mind the brewed coffee, tea and hot chocolate are only limited to the cruise that you purchase the card on but the punches are good forever!