Bucket of Beer

Gator83

Are you able to watch football games in your room? I wasn't sure what you'd be able to get on TV onboard. This is something we'd like to do too.

I sailed the Anthem a week before Christmas last year. They had both ESPN and ESPN2 available in my cabin. Was able to watch all college bowl games that were on that week. I can't remember if they had CBS or Fox available though. They had 1 early afternoon and 1 late afternoon game on the lido screen on Sunday, as well as the Sunday night game. I also watched parts of the Monday and Thursday night games at Michael's.

But I had ordered the drink package, so if I wanted a beer and watch football, I pretty much had to be out and about the ship.

Saw this thread and was wondering since I bought the deluxe drink package for my upcoming cruise if I wanted to purchase a bucket of beers to be able to take back to my stateroom to be able to enjoy a couple of cold ones without having to head to the bar constantly would I be able to?

I know I would not be able to buy one using my beverage package since your only allowed to buy one drink at a time but would they allow me to purchase one?

Saw this thread and was wondering since I bought the deluxe drink package for my upcoming cruise if I wanted to purchase a bucket of beers to be able to take back to my stateroom to be able to enjoy a couple of cold ones without having to head to the bar constantly would I be able to?

I know I would not be able to buy one using my beverage package since your only allowed to buy one drink at a time but would they allow me to purchase one?

Yea they will let you, that is if they offer it on your sailing. They will charge full price.