Jade help please

Tracik

We went on a cruise years ago and I saw on the must bring pack list a surge protector for extra outlets. We never used it. I also see people saying to bring an extension cord.

Going to be on the Jade Do we need these things?

Also, is the outlet for USA or do we need an adapter?

Thanks!

We just bring a surge protector for the extra outlets as we have quite a few electronics to charge.

We do the same. The surge protector doesn't take up much room in your luggage, especially when you put it in your spouses suitcase. :D

Our balcony cabin on the Jade had two 110 volt outlets but the coffee maker was plugged into one of them.

Edited by Oakman58

If you didn't need the extra outlets on your previous cruise, you probably won't need one next time, either, unless you have acquired a bunch of new devices. There will be at least one outlet in your room with US plug shape and voltage. If that's enough for you, you don't need to bring a power strip.

The extension cord I have mostly seen for people who need a CPAP machine right next to the bed. The outlet is usually on the desk. If that works for you, you don't need to bring an extension cord.