Hub app

tigresslea

Yes, it does go onto your sign and sail account. Also.. The one thing I didn't realize... It is $5 for each person that wants to use the chat feature.

Thanks! I know it's $5 each. For 4 of us to be able to get in touch at any given time, it's well worth it. I hated searching the ship last time around and this one's twice the size, lol

Thanks! I know it's $5 each. For 4 of us to be able to get in touch at any given time, it's well worth it. I hated searching the ship last time around and this one's twice the size, lol

There's 4 of us in my family as well but I will probably only get it for 2 devices, mine and one of our daughters. My husband and I will probably always be together and the girls will always be together.

We just used it on the Sunshine and loved it. It was a $5/person charge for the entire cruise, and it was charged to your S&S card by entering your folio number within the app. We were in a large group, and it made the logistics so much easier. Basically, for less than the cost of a single cocktail, we had instant communications for the whole cruise.

Was it $5 per sailing for chat? We were on the Breeze last year and I could have sworn it was free...

The hub app is free. If you want the chat feature added its $5 for the length of the cruise per person according to Carnivals website.

We just used it on the Sunshine and loved it. It was a $5/person charge for the entire cruise, and it was charged to your S&S card by entering your folio number within the app. We were in a large group, and it made the logistics so much easier. Basically, for less than the cost of a single cocktail, we had instant communications for the whole cruise.

Thank you. I know it's going to be a life-saver.

There's 4 of us in my family as well but I will probably only get it for 2 devices, mine and one of our daughters. My husband and I will probably always be together and the girls will always be together.

I thought the same about my husband and I but we are not always together. I like to wander around as soon as I get up and instead of getting frustrated waiting for him to wake up and get ready, I can head out and know he'll have no trouble finding me. Also, my kids are 8 years apart, they'll probably never be in the same place if they can help it, except maybe for dinner lol

Yeah but we used the chat like texting.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

We will be on the Breeze next month and can't wait to try it out. From what I read it sounded like the chat feature was more like texting except you can only text others on the ship. I'm glad you confirmed that because that's really what I was wanting. No more post it notes notifying family of where we are, or looking all over the ship for someone. :D

Ummmm. So you can yous the chat like a text on board instead of getting wifi? And if so its $5 pp for the entire cruise? Thanks for any advice !

No, the chat feature works via the ships wifi. Connecting to the ship's wifi is free and the chat feature is $5. for your cruise.

If you want to browse the internet, facebook, twitter, etc, which are also accessed via the ship's wifi, it will cost you $$ depending on which internet package that you purchase.