Upgrade fairy!!!!

pgaedke

We are going on a spring break cruise in March with our kids and some friends. We have cruised 15 times, 13 with Royal, and we have never had an upgrade. We usually book an inside room for the kiddos and a Junior suite for my wife and I. Got a notice from my TA that we had been offered an upgrade for the kids room to a balcony on the hump. Nothing is free, but for $210.00, it's a heck of an upgrade. It can happen!:D

We are going on a spring break cruise in March with our kids and some friends. We have cruised 15 times, 13 with Royal, and we have never had an upgrade. We usually book an inside room for the kiddos and a Junior suite for my wife and I. Got a notice from my TA that we had been offered an upgrade for the kids room to a balcony on the hump. Nothing is free, but for $210.00, it's a heck of an upgrade. It can happen!:D

I'm glad this is working for you, but this is not the work of the Upgrade Fairy. This is the work of her Evil Twin, the UPSELL FAIRY. We all need to resist this tactic and not pay for these upgrades. If we frustrate the Upsell Fairy, she will dissolve into a puddle of salt water and the Upgrade Fairy will return.

It's an upsell, not an upgrade......enjoy regardless:D

Gives us hope that one day we will get an upgrade or upsell.

Congrats and enjoy your cruise.

Your chances of getting an "upsell" is far greater than getting an "upgrade".....best of luck with whatever may come your way ;)

Great deal...awesome!

We are "loyal to royal" and are diamond status...but we have never been upgraded NOR offered an upsell. Free is better, but either would be appreciated! I always smile when seeing others rewarded, and hopefully, our time will come.

Enjoy!