Show Times on the GEM

long Island

Does anybody know what time the shows are on the Gem?. I'm trying to book my dinners so they coincide with the shows.

Hi,

Just off the Gem (1/22-2/1) and I doubled checked the dailies. The shows in the Stardust theater were all at 7 pm and 9 pm. and if you wanted to make dinner reservations for after the show, you would have plenty of time to make your reservations at 7:30 or later or 9:30 or later.

Enjoy your cruise !

Regards,

Vinegarjoe

THANKS!

Leaving on the Gem March 2 through the 12th 🚢

I typed too fast.

I meant to say that if you made dinner reservations @ 8:30 you would be fine, as we attended a few 7 pm shows and they seemed to be over by 8 pm each night.

Also, we found that making our reservations on line prior to the cruise helped us to be able to attend the 7 pm shows.

Regards,

Vinegarjoe

I'm on the Gem right now. As stated above, the first night's show is at 7pm only. The other nights, the show is at 7pm and 9pm. The shows are scheduled for 45 minutes (they may run a bit over that), so you are even safe with an 8pm reservation if you want to eat right after the first show. (Per the Freestyle Daily, reserved tables are held for 15 minutes.). You may find that a little tight and prefer 8:30.

I will add that this is our 7th cruise on NCL (3d on the Gem), and that with minor exception, we've been pretty disappointed in the entertainment on this sailing. The two acrobats are terrific, the other acts, not so much. A lot of patter with the audience to fill the time, instead of performing.

Does anybody know what time the shows are on the Gem?. I'm trying to book my dinners so they coincide with the shows.

I asked the same thing a few weeks ago and here is a response I received:

The evening shows in the Stardust Theater do not repeat. We were on the Gem in December, and are repeating the 10-day cruise next month. I posted the list of shows for our February Roll Call members.

As already mentioned, Stardust theatre main show times are 7 & 9 P, except Day #1 has only one 'Welcome Aboard' show, at 7 P.

Day #2 Showtime: 'Pure Variety'

Day #3 Comedian-Ventriloquist Michael Paul

Day #4 Second City comedy

Day #5 Showtime: Get Down Tonight

Day #6 Comedy of Tim Kaminsky

Day #7 Divas 3 ('60s-90s hits)

Day #8 Magika with illusionists Sander & Alison

Day #9 Showtime: World Beat, including grand finale w/Gem staff

Day #10 Showtime: Farewell Concert (includes 'Fountains')

We loved our shows on the Gem. We had the usual production shows, Sandor and Allison, the aerial show, Tim Kaminski, Second City Comedy and the Tenors of Rock. Performing in the lounges were Leo and Dana. Best entertainment we had seen in years.

We loved our shows on the Gem. We had the usual production shows, Sandor and Allison, the aerial show, Tim Kaminski, Second City Comedy and the Tenors of Rock. Performing in the lounges were Leo and Dana. Best entertainment we had seen in years.

Hey, Freddie, wanna tell folk where the best seat is for Sander and Allison (Magika)? :-)