Silhouette Port Everglade Global Entry board security?

TheCount

Good day

On Disembark day, does Port Everglade have a Global Entry board point in the terminal?

And does Silhouette offer valet luggage service to send bags straight to FLL for chosen airlines?

Just looking to making our disembark day the easiest possible.

Thanks,

We just returned on the Silhouette last Sunday and for some reason we did not even disembark directly into a terminal. We had to walk, what seemed like a 1/4 of a mile, to get to the terminal where our luggage was. It was very cold and extremely windy. No explanation was given for this - it was really hard on the elderly. This was the last impression we had of an otherwise wonderful cruise.

Good day

On Disembark day, does Port Everglade have a Global Entry board point in the terminal?

And does Silhouette offer valet luggage service to send bags straight to FLL for chosen airlines?

Thanks,

Arriving into Fort Lauderdale after our TA on Silhouette last November, we did go through a line marked Global Entry. The officer was checking passports manually. There were no kiosks.

Can't answer regarding luggage valet, the service is not offered for TA's from what I have read.

Good day

Thanks,

Yes, FLL has Global Entry on arrival but it is a bit of a hunt. Remember there can be 6 ships docking this not all in new terminals.

You might have luggage valet. You sign up on board and Celebrity needs I think 20 people to sign up. Need a departure time after 12:30 when we were here. Cost is $20 per person including boarding pass. No international flights or code shares.

We just returned on the Silhouette last Sunday and for some reason we did not even disembark directly into a terminal. We had to walk, what seemed like a 1/4 of a mile, to get to the terminal where our luggage was. It was very cold and extremely windy. No explanation was given for this - it was really hard on the elderly. This was the last impression we had of an otherwise wonderful cruise.

The experience you described is just the way it is at the terminal in Fort Lauderdale, nothing out of the ordinary.

Good day

Thanks,

Count, we meet again.

I can answer the Global Entry Q for you- when I disembarked at pier 25 the GE desk (which was signed ) was the extreme left one. You don't need your card for GE- I didn't have one. Your Passport # is in the system, as is your DL.

Through in a jiffy!

Hope this helps.

Norris