Now "Gold"...Priority Tendering, How Does It Work?

excitedtocruise

I am finally latitudes "gold" and notice one of the perks is priority tenders. My next cruise is once again on the Getaway in January, we will be going to Belize (hopefully their private island) and Roatan. I am just curious how does this priority tendering work. Also, what if your in a group of 12 passenagers (4 in each stateroom, but one stateroom does not have a latitude "gold" passenager in it, can I get priority tenders for them?

On HAL suite guests have priority tendering and a different color key/ID card. Those who have many days w/ HAL and have priority tendering have number of Mariner Stars indicated on their card. We simply go to the gangway and show the card.

I'm glad you asked here as I'm interested if NCL has similar system.

I am finally latitudes "gold" and notice one of the perks is priority tenders. My next cruise is once again on the Getaway in January, we will be going to Belize (hopefully their private island) and Roatan. I am just curious how does this priority tendering work. Also, what if your in a group of 12 passenagers (4 in each stateroom, but one stateroom does not have a latitude "gold" passenager in it, can I get priority tenders for them?

We are Platinum latitudes and our priority tender tickets were in out cabin when we arrived. We just took them when we were ready to get off and they just let us on the next tender. If the new Private Island is ready when they say now will be November 2016 I don't think you will even tender.

The priority tender tickets just means that those of you who have gold (or platinum) Latitude status, don't have to pick a particular time for the tender, you can go whenever you want to (instead of having to wait for your turn/time like the rest of the passengers). And no - you can not get priority tenders for your friends who don't have the Latitude gold status (the priority tender tickets will be delivered to your stateroom in an envelope with your names on it, possibly together with the welcome back-letter from the cruise consultant on board).

The priority tender tickets just means that those of you who have gold (or platinum) Latitude status, don't have to pick a particular time for the tender, you can go whenever you want to (instead of having to wait for your turn/time like the rest of the passengers). And no - you can not get priority tenders for your friends who don't have the Latitude gold status (the priority tender tickets will be delivered to your stateroom in an envelope with your names on it, possibly together with the welcome back-letter from the cruise consultant on board).

WE were on the Gem late January and instead of the tickets there was a letter in the stateroom stating to show our sail card which has my Gold Status on it and we got to tender in the first group. My husband had only Silver status but just followed me and we were both allowed on the first tender in St. Thomas.

Yes.

You just present your gold or platinum card or Haven status to the staff at the Illusionarium area and they send you down the stairs for tendering. It wasn't important for Grand Caymans but it saved us lots of wait time for Great Stirrup Cay.

Thanks. :)

I appreciate the information.