Deal for Canadians

nordski

For those Canadians having trouble receiving Azamara emails, beginning Monday, Feb 22, it is offering a CAD@PAR sale. This promotion is combinable with the present one already in place.

It appears to be select cruises in the Med and Northern Europe, so I would think limited to the upcoming summer cruise season.

No doubt, Azamara wants to ensure the presence of Canadians and their "Sunny Ways" on board. (Inside joke) 😀

For those Canadians having trouble receiving Azamara emails, beginning Monday, Feb 22, it is offering a CAD@PAR sale. This promotion is combinable with the present one already in place.

It appears to be select cruises in the Med and Northern Europe, so I would think limited to the upcoming summer cruise season.

No doubt, Azamara wants to ensure the presence of Canadians and their "Sunny Ways" on board. (Inside joke) 😀

We're not getting Azamara emails even though DH and I are both separately registered. We appreciated the heads up!

We're not getting Azamara emails even though DH and I are both separately registered. We appreciated the heads up!

Glad it might help.

It seems that the special will be posted on the Canadian website on Monday.

Despite the best efforts of Nicole, I still don't receive any emails from Azamara, but at least she was successful in getting Celebrity to stop sending me unwanted emails! So I was happy that a local TA sent me advance notice of the CAD at PAR Azamara promo last week. There were no details of specific cruises included in the notice, but could be obtained via phone call. It's for 10 cruises in 2016 and they must be booked between Feb 22 and Feb 29. New bookings only.

Thanks for the info nordski. We are also fully booked for 2016. One of our cruises is with Oceania. They had a discount for Canadians along with great perks a couple of months ago. I hope Azamara will continue with specials if our dollar remains low.

You are welcome.

We too occasionally glance at Oceania, but even with the discount for Canadians the price seems unacceptable to us. Especially to leave a cruise experience we really enjoy.

Enjoy your 2016 cruises! Hope you share your assessments.

I have requested emails filled in the proper spots three times over a year but still no emails fro Azamara. No problem with Celebrity.

Someone has a problem with technical requests.

We did have the same problem, but the LCV office was able to solve it.

Perhaps Nicole Lukacs and her team can also help you.

I have requested emails filled in the proper spots three times over a year but still no emails fro Azamara. No problem with Celebrity.

Someone has a problem with technical requests.

I should mention also that Celebrity has a small problem, at least in our case.

Lately, for some reason, I have been receiving duplicate emails, one for each of my given names. Although, given my skills, perhaps I created this one.