Just off Norwegian Sky 2/15-2/19/16

Amanda/Tom

We had a wonderful time on this 4 day cruise to the Bahamas. Things must have changed since the January cruises I've read about.

The ship was very clean, all the ships bathrooms were clean. The staff was very friendly, the bartenders were wonderful, drinks were great and the food was good. Here's a tip, if the lines are too long at the pool bar, go to the bar at the back of the ship at the Outdoor Cafe, never any waiting there. The MDR food was very good. Did the buffets for 2 breakfasts, food there was okay, and the pool side lunch bbq very good. The comedian was a hoot!!

Dont be fooled with past comments about drinks being watered down, they are not, and the house wine both red and white were very good. This was a great short cruise, fun ship, and I would go again on this cruise.

Thanks for your review. Glad to see that you had good time. We also like the Sky. Although I have seen some negative reviews which I read out of curiosity, I always keep an open mind and don't let small issues spoil my cruise. Will be crusing on her in May.

We had a wonderful time on this 4 day cruise to the Bahamas. Things must have changed since the January cruises I've read about.

The ship was very clean, all the ships bathrooms were clean. The staff was very friendly, the bartenders were wonderful, drinks were great and the food was good. Here's a tip, if the lines are too long at the pool bar, go to the bar at the back of the ship at the Outdoor Cafe, never any waiting there. The MDR food was very good. Did the buffets for 2 breakfasts, food there was okay, and the pool side lunch bbq very good. The comedian was a hoot!!

Dont be fooled with past comments about drinks being watered down, they are not, and the house wine both red and white were very good. This was a great short cruise, fun ship, and I would go again on this cruise.

Just wanted to add that you can order pretty much any kind of wine on the plan, they don't tell you that up front though. Our table had Riesling, Moscato, Cabernet Sauvignon and Chardonnay.