Complementary specialty restaurant when staying in the Yacht Club ?

Shippy

I thought I saw somewhere that you get 1 night free in a specialty restaurant. We have stayed in the Yacht Club before without this perk.

Does anyone know if this is so? Where might I find it in writing?

We leave next week & this is driving me crazy.

No big deal if not as the YC restaurant is great.......just really bugging me because I would swear I saw it somewhere.

Thanks

I thought I saw somewhere that you get 1 night free in a specialty restaurant. We have stayed in the Yacht Club before without this perk.

Does anyone know if this is so? Where might I find it in writing?

We leave next week & this is driving me crazy.

No big deal if not as the YC restaurant is great.......just really bugging me because I would swear I saw it somewhere.

Thanks

Hi Shippy, you get a complementary visit to one of the speciality restaurants when you're a Black Card level, whether you are in the yatch club or not.

Hi Shippy, you get a complementary visit to one of the speciality restaurants when you're a Black Card level, whether you are in the yatch club or not.

Exactly the answer I was looking for.

We did the status match & got the black card. It was on that info.

Exactly the answer I was looking for.

We did the status match & got the black card. It was on that info.

If you and your partner are both black card level, each card will have a link for dinner for 2 in a speciality restaurants. We tried Galaxy Brunch and Steakhouse Dinner last cruise.

If you and your partner are both black card level, each card will have a link for dinner for 2 in a speciality restaurants. We tried Galaxy Brunch and Steakhouse Dinner last cruise.

Didn't think of that. We both did get Black card status.

Never heard of Galaxy Brunch.

Can you please elaborate?

The Galaxy Brunch menu has about 4-5 items that come automatically before the entrée. You choose your entrée from a few choices. We had eggs benedict. Desserts and sweets are on tables to the side to choose from. I think beverages were included. Maybe someone with a better memory will chime in. We made reservations for 10:30. We thought the food was very good.

A few questions to clarify how this works - thank you. Did you book your specialty restaurant meals before or after boarding? If before, how did you do it? And if after boarding, was there specific information waiting in your cabin about making these reserservations? You mention that "each card will have a link for dinner for 2 ....". Would appreciate an explanation re this "link". Thanks again.

A few questions to clarify how this works - thank you. Did you book your specialty restaurant meals before or after boarding? If before, how did you do it? And if after boarding, was there specific information waiting in your cabin about making these reserservations? You mention that "each card will have a link for dinner for 2 ....". Would appreciate an explanation re this "link". Thanks again.

We booked after boarding. In our cabin were the "vouchers" related to the black level perks. By "linked" to your card, I mean they know by the color of your cruise card which level you are. Make sure when issued your card it is the right color. We had one black and not the other but no big deal to get it corrected. When you use your card to pay your restaurant tab, the server knows what to do. If you have not ordered wine, etc. you should get a receipt for 0. We were in the YC so the concierge took care of making the reservations for us. Hope this helps.

We booked after boarding. In our cabin were the "vouchers" related to the black level perks. By "linked" to your card, I mean they know by the color of your cruise card which level you are. Make sure when issued your card it is the right color. We had one black and not the other but no big deal to get it corrected. When you use your card to pay your restaurant tab, the server knows what to do. If you have not ordered wine, etc. you should get a receipt for 0. We were in the YC so the concierge took care of making the reservations for us. Hope this helps.

Yes, this as answers all my queries, so thank you very much indeed. Best wishes.

It is a tasting menu. Nothing for you to pick from. You did not miss anything.

Yes, this, 100%!! I was looking forward to a nice steak dinner. Instead, I sat there for over 2 hours, by myself, enduring the tasting menu. It was good, but, not what I wanted. Couples who came in after me, had nice meals and left and I was still sitting there by myself. :(