Carnival Breeze

Scott6444

We just came off the Breeze on the 21st. Which movie are you talking about? On the large movie screen by the pool they showed different movies every night, no charge. There was a 7:00 family movie and a 10:00 movie. Some of the movies included, Avengers Age of Ultron, Mission Impossible Rogue Nation, The Hunger Games, Mocking Jay 2, and a Midnight showing of Mad Max (rated R). It was a 8 day cruise, and there were different movies every night.

If you are talking about the Thrill Theater (4D experience), we never went to them but heard they were short movies (15-20 minutes) and there was a fee, but I don't know what it was.

Are you talking about the Dive In Movies or the 4D theater?

The Dive In Movies are free and there are usually 2 movies per night, and the movies depend on what's playing across the fleet for the month you sail.

The Thrill Theater does cost, there are I believe four or five "different" movies playing--these consist of different short movies, usually 3, and they mix these up depending on what "different" movie you see, so if you see all the different movies, you will likely see each short twice. There was also the "special feature" about marine predators that was really only about 5 minutes long which wasn't included in any of the other movies. I wouldn't pay the price for one movie just to see this "special feature," but if you buy the package deal it's interesting. I think the package was worth it...about the cost of going to a regular movie in total, and it gives you something to do at times when you might not have anything else going on.

Ty wll for the response

I was referring to the 4D and didnt know they were shorts not feature films. Really seems not worth it then. Last cruise we didnt either and was curious for the next one we have booked.

Ty wll for the response

I was referring to the 4D and didnt know they were shorts not feature films. Really seems not worth it then. Last cruise we didnt either and was curious for the next one we have booked.

Isn't the thrill theater an experience with moving chairs and things that you find at an amusement park 4-D show? That would make it worth it for me. At 14.95 you could see all the shows.

Ty wll for the response

Isn't the thrill theater an experience with moving chairs and things that you find at an amusement park 4-D show? That would make it worth it for me. At 14.95 you could see all the shows.

Exactly, and that's why they are short films. I think the 4D experience/motion/sensory component would get to be too intense for a full length movie.

Maybe we will check it out, the discription i got of it didnt sound appealing, but your explanation has clarified it better. We will see, and txs again all. I really like this forum, great info and fast.