Gratuity Charges for Newborn

loston815

My DW and I will be bringing our newborn (will be 8 months at time of boarding) to our 3rd NCL cruise. I am curious if I will be charged for daily gratuities for the newborn?

Any tips/tricks for our newborn's first cruise?

Excited and can't wait!

My DW and I will be bringing our newborn (will be 8 months at time of boarding) to our 3rd NCL cruise. I am curious if I will be charged for daily gratuities for the newborn?

Any tips/tricks for our newborn's first cruise?

Excited and can't wait!

Full props to you, it was a production taking our infants an hour and a half away to see Gramma and Grampa, I can't imagine the production that would be involved for a cruise. (And as stated no service charges for your wee-one.)

Full props to you, it was a production taking our infants an hour and a half away to see Gramma and Grampa, I can't imagine the production that would be involved for a cruise. (And as stated no service charges for your wee-one.)

It definitely will be a journey. We're in Northern Virginia and decided to be more adventurous and take the long drive to Tampa. Will let you know how that goes. Our cruise leaves in April.

Thanks everyone for the quick response.

Edited by loston815

It definitely will be a journey. We're in Northern Virginia and decided to be more adventurous and take the long drive to Tampa. Will let you know how that goes. Our cruise leaves in April.

Read some of the posts in the Family Forum. You can get lots of helpful ideas there.

We drove from Vermont to Miami (twice) with 5 teens. I'm not sure which would be worse:eek::D. Have a great time!

We took our 1 yr old from Virginia to California for a Baja cruise. He did really well on the flights (to the point where the lady who made a scene about being in front of us actually told my wife what a great kid we had) and loved being on the ship. We're taking cruise #2 in September.

We took our son on Epic when he was 10 months. Great advice available on the family board. We found our small stroller, Ergo, baby food pouches, take n toss spoons, bottle brush & small dish soap, and disposable bibs to be very helpful!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk