MDR Menu Question for 8 Day Navigator

I am looking for menu info on the 8 day Navigator itinerary. I have found that most of the 7 night itineraries seem to use the rotation MOJO, SAFFRON, JASMINE, PIMIENTO, SHIITAKE, BASIL , POMODORO. Does anyone know if this is the case on this itinerary and/or how it is adjusted with the 8th night? Thanks for any information.

The menus have names?

Yes, they do. How else would you easily keep track of what menus are on what night?

TCBFlash, if you're interested in what appears on the Portobello menu since it's not included in the menu publication Royal puts out (which just has the normal 7-night rotation), you can find it here. The dessert menu for Portobello is here.

Yes, they do. How else would you easily keep track of what menus are on what night?

TCBFlash, if you're interested in what appears on the Portobello menu since it's not included in the menu publication Royal puts out (which just has the normal 7-night rotation), you can find it here. The dessert menu for Portobello is here.

Thank you! I have menus for the ones I listed, but didn't have this one. And I see Sea Bass on it and that makes me happy. :)

Thank you Dan. This is what I was looking for.

You're welcome. I only know this because I was looking for the exact same thing for our 4-2-16 8-night on the Navigator and someone let me know.

Where are the menus listed? Would that be the ones used on the 4/30 8 night?

garnetpalmetto listed the link to the Portobello menu in this thread, and I found the other seven in a link by Clarea somewhere in these forums. Sorry, I don't have the direct link anymore.

Dan

Edited by The Fun Researcher

• 1 month later...
For a 12-night, would it be those 8 and then 4 repeat?

Our experience has been that they have 14 different menus, so you will likely see 12 different menus, with a few entrees repeated.