Question about drinks

Laura44

We are booked on the Epic in June. Do you get any drinks - soda, lemonade, etc with your meals or do they cost extra? We are mostly water drinkers and are not big alcohol drinkers but maybe a glass of wine or beer or two at dinner on vacation. We are trying to decide if we should choose the beverage package or shore excursion (we also chose the dining upgrade)

Basically, what drinks are included in the regular meals?

Edited by Laura44

We are mostly water drinkers and are not big alcohol drinkers but maybe a glass of wine or beer or two at dinner on vacation. We are trying to decide if we should choose the beverage package or shore excursion (we also chose the dining upgrade)

If you drink at least two alcoholic drinks in a day (as you seem to do), you're better off choosing the drink package and paying the gratuities for it.

As already mentioned earlier, the shore excursion credit is really limited and in my opinion does not even justify paying the inflated prices the cruise line charges for the excursions.

I'd look into the terms and conditions of the shore excursion perk. It is only something like $50 toward an excursion....most all cost more....and its not cumulative. I mean you can't add it together.

Exactly!

Just got clarification of that yesterday when we booked the Epic. The shore excursion credit it $50 per port and is "use it or lose it" for each port. It is not cumulative and can not be combined from multiple ports for use in one.