Rita's Cantina

Just off a 4 night Brilliance of the Seas 4 nighter and ate here one night. Talk about disappointing! The nachos were terrible! On par with gas station nachos I kid you not! I am surprised that they would serve such mediocre food (and charge for it!!) Otherwise, we loved BOTS. Just can't get over how bad this place was and wanted to warn others.

Depends on what you get to eat....Quesadillas are good and the chicken soup is to die for, we ate there 3 times for the soup alone on Radiance...other dishes...not so much and I'm from the Mexican food capital of the world, San Antonio TX. It is what it is...kinda Taco Bellish.:D

Depends on what you get to eat....Quesadillas are good and the chicken soup is to die for, we ate there 3 times for the soup alone on Radiance...other dishes...not so much and I'm from the Mexican food capital of the world, San Antonio TX. It is what it is...kinda Taco Bellish.:D

I thought on Radiance it was Rita's Crab Shack...has it changed back over ?

Lets hope that Sabor eventually replaces Rita's (as it did on Allure).

When did Sabor replace Rita's on the Allure? We were on the Allure in April last year and both were operating. I can't say that I was a fan of either, in fact we were refunded our meal at Sabor because it was so disgusting with the oily marinade making all the protein taste the same.

On Radiance (as far as I can tell) it changes to the Crab Shack... then they change it back to the Cantina after Alaska season. We liked the buy one-get one Margaritas, but only got an appetizer. We were very surprised how few people were there.

On Radiance (as far as I can tell) it changes to the Crab Shack... then they change it back to the Cantina after Alaska season. We liked the buy one-get one Margaritas, but only got an appetizer. We were very surprised how few people were there.

Yes, I know it changed to crab shack in Alaska (I happened to be on the first cruise it did) but my question was I heard it was continuing to be the crab shack even after it's Alaska run :confused::confused: