Price of a Pint

Sorry another drinks question but searching has not turned up any answers. Does anyone know the price of a pint of draft beer.We will be sailing from the Uk if that makes a difference. My husband will drink about 4 pints a day trying to see if the select package will be worth it.

Wow thank you so much thats helped alot no way will he need the package with all the ports too.

For us, I am not sure I would ever buy the drink packages, but as part of their Big, Better, Best promotion, when bundled to get you to pay more, it might make sense and allow you to try some drinks you might not otherwise try.

I am are going to try a variety of beers on next cruise. DW and I will try a variety of martini's that we again would not otherwise do. DW will also be enjoying a variety of wines.

Have a great cruise!

Edited by shipshape sam

Sorry another drinks question but searching has not turned up any answers. Does anyone know the price of a pint of draft beer.We will be sailing from the Uk if that makes a difference. My husband will drink about 4 pints a day trying to see if the select package will be worth it.

Yeah,about four pints during the day then go for it at night :)

For us, I am not sure I would ever buy the drink packages, but as part of their Big, Better, Best promotion, when bundled to get you to pay more, it might make sense and allow you to try some drinks you might not otherwise try.

I am are going to try a variety of beers on next cruise. DW and I will try a variety of martini's that we again would not otherwise do. DW will also be enjoying a variety of wines.

Have a great cruise!

Thank you we have went for a guarantee cabin so no packages included for us. Im sure he would give it a good go trying all the different beers.

That does sound like a plan but not sure he would sustain that for 14 night. Suppose he could always switch a beer out for a non alcoholic cocktail haha

Ha Ha yeah that's an idea. We always have a drinks package,we go for the premium it always goes in our favour. It all depends how much/what you drink.

I'd never buy a package, as its not possible or sensible to try and get your monies worth :rolleyes:

paying as you go ( for us) always saved money)

over recent years we have had the package included,

There is a saving usually here over the

garenttee+ package price,

plus its more enjoyable to not have to consider the price when deciding to have a drink, or how many to have

We usually get the package on celebrity, included, ( which includes cocktails and spirits) so can be a good option when included.

I'd never try all the drinks if i was paying per drink, and if you don't like it , ( like my half a glass of gin with a splash of tonic, just leave it and get another:)

Royal ships out of Southampton also have a good selection of beers on draft, such as , guiness, speckled hen, london pride , stella etc.

Celebrity ships we have been on only have bottles :mad: