Live from the Escape - 3/12/2016

CinAndTheCity

Love this Live review!!! We sail on Saturday.

So...how many different beers are there at the Brewhouse? My hubby is definitely up for the challenge!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Love this Live review!!! We sail on Saturday.

So...how many different beers are there at the Brewhouse? My hubby is definitely up for the challenge!!

Good question... I just counted from the list, there are 24 taps and 54 bottles and cans so that's 78 total. The all-time leader somehow has 84. We are not trying to compete with that.

e35ace5c4f8557f8977339965d2ce578.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Thank you for taking the time for the review! We booked the April 2nd sailing on a whim yesterday, so of course I'm trying to digest as much as possible about the ship before we go!

One question - last year we did a Carnival cruise with our kids, and they loved the evening movies out by the pool. I've read that the Escape shows evening movies in the Spice H2O area. If that's correct, what movies are they showing on your sailing? I'm curious if they are kid friendly or geared towards the adult crowd. Thanks and have a beer for me! :)

This is what we have for shore excursions in Tortola

8bda60a89f2df742707b2a61def72ca4.jpg

I wonder if we would be allowed to go on the first trip to virgin Gorda and take the last ferry home or do you have to stay with a group.

Note to future self (and everyone else): make reservations in advance, or at least on day 1 once you get on the ship. We have Le Bistro tonight and are on the waiting list for Teppanyaki and Cagney's. Also the tour we wanted to do (helmet dive) is sold out. It's my fault for waiting too long to book it.

Great review! We leave in two weeks and its so great to have these snapshots of life on board! I'm hoping you can answer some questions for me, since yours is the first cruise since the day light savings time change - have they announced that you should change the time on your watches etc? When you get to your first port day tomorrow, can you tell us what time it was in port vs what time on the ship? We have set up a few private excursions, and I need to verify with the providers what time we will be there, and with the time changes I wasn't sure. Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated!!!

I'm glad you liked Vocal Overdrive. I've heard the are terrible. To each there own.

I wasn't too impressed with their opening number, but glad we stayed for the rest. I'm sure some people wouldn't like them, but as you said, to each their own.