Fort Lauderdale Hotels

CRUZERWANNABE

We will be flying into FLL but cruising out of Miami, we would like to stay in FLL the night before we leave. I would like a hotel that offers free shuttle from the airport, walking distance to some sort of store/pharmacy where we can buy water. I have found several good transportation services from FLL to the port, so we are all set there.

Thanks for the help.

Edited by CRUZERWANNABE

It is only a $15 or so cab ride to get to the beach/downtown area. So I wouldn't limit yourself with that thought. Lots of choices in these threads.

But...... One hotel with FLL shuttle would be Hyatt Place. Book thru valuetrips.com for best rates. It is located off 17th St. which is a popular area with shopping options in walking distance.

Check too for the POM shuttle companies that pick up at specific hotels.

Edited by eandj

We have stayed at the Marriott Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Airport & Cruise Port before and will again in October. Complimentary Airport and Cruise Port Shuttle service. Very clean hotel with competitive rates. Located at 400 Gulf Stream Way.

One hotel with FLL shuttle would be Hyatt Place. Book thru valuetrips.com for best rates.

I have never used VT.com but have a question. If I go to Hyatt Place website, shows my dates as none available.

How will I know if booking thru VT will be sold out or not? Worried about going thru the motions, not getting a confirmation back for several days only to learn rooms not available?

I have never used VT.com but have a question. If I go to Hyatt Place website, shows my dates as none available.

How will I know if booking thru VT will be sold out or not? Worried about going thru the mo3tions, not getting a confirmation back for several days only to learn rooms not available?

If the hotel is sold out you won't get a room on valuetrips. Too, that discount site always has black out dates listed on the website.

If the hotel is sold out you won't get a room on valuetrips. Too, that discount site always has black out dates listed on the website.

Perhaps I didn't notice the blackout dates since I have never actually booked on that site.

Would you see the blackout dates before or after you input all your personal info?