Plus Size Swim Suits

july2012

I've bought bathing suits from Addition Elle, a plus size store in Canada (they also ship t the US!) and I've never had an issue. Beautiful designs and holds me well. I'd also buy bathing suits from Lane Bryant and Forever 21. I have a 10 night cruise coming up and aiming to bring 3 bathing suits with me.

I have ordered several suits from Swimsuits for All. They have many styles and colors. Two piece suits can be ordered in different sizes for top and bottom. The suits are of good quality.

Yep, I just received 2 tops today & tried them on & love them. I have a 40% off code if you'd like one, too. Just PM me.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
I've bought bathing suits from Addition Elle, a plus size store in Canada (they also ship t the US!) and I've never had an issue.

I too bought my last bathing suit from Addition Elle. I'll never shop elsewhere from now on. It's held up amazing the past 2 years!

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm a black swim shorts with a long baggy tankini top kind of girl. You gals got me to thinking that I need a new suit so I looked on swimsuitsforall.com and ordered this swimdress that comes with a separate panty bottom (usually the swimdresses come with connecting bottom). Was thinking I may be able to wear the dress with my black swim shorts instead of with the matching panty bottom.

http://www.swimsuitsforall.com/Swim365-Coral-Palm-Tunic-2634-Swimdress#rrec=true

Can you please list where you have gotten yours and about how much I should expect to pay for a good plus size swimsuit?

I have gotten some from Target & Khols but they do not seem to hold me in as much as I want.

I'm looking at a couple from Torrids. If someone has purchased from Torrid, can you let me know if the quality of the suit is worth it.

I'm looking to mostly look good in my suit, not too much swimming just playing in water.

I do have 1 good swimsuit from Kohl's to use for swimming at home, but it does not hold me in as much as I would like and not sure how it would hold up to salt water?

I'm pretty hard on my suits as I do water aerobics and swim laps. Junonia makes good quality stuff that lasts. They just came out with some cute stuff.

• 4 weeks later...
I got 2 great romper swimsuits on sale at QVC! You cannot beat the price and they are so flattering, especially if you're a little fluffy and self conscious like I am. Plus, rompers are so "in"! :cool:

http://www.qvc.com/%22As-Is%22-Fit-4-U-V-Tiered-Romper-Swimsuit.product.A283543.html?sc=SRCH

Too bad they aren't offered in plus sizes.

Anyone try those swim tees? Wide selection at Land's End. If difficult finding a comfortable top, might try tee without bathing suit top.

I have a couple swim tees but I use them over a bathing suit - I need the support;p