Allure back at Port Everglades

I took these photos when Allure sailed out Sunday night after returning due to a medical emergency.

It's seldom these days that I get to see a ship at night except in passing and from a distance. 8e2d02c46290190e2a7b523ee3785cbb.jpg67a734fbc6205e8beb184d831ed63d9c.jpg96c3f031c726556aa5025d3918b9a037.jpgc4dfb964f59f7ff23503800ab62e34b6.jpg

I hope they're ok that I took them off the PE webcams.

And that they show up. Never tried to post photos before. They're just so beautiful!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Still image snapshots taken from our Websites and Services may be posted to the following social networking forums provided there is no commercial motivation on the part of the Visitor and provided our copyright watermarks are not removed:

• Cruise Critic www.cruisecritic.com
  • Cruise Addicts www.cruise-addicts.com
  • Facebook -- visitor’s own Facebook personal profile or timeline but not Facebook Pages except those operated by PTZtv LLC. Facebook's "share" feature is recommended and permitted as a means to exhibit snapshots from our Facebook Pages on other Facebook Pages or Groups not operated by PTZtv LLC.
  • Facebook community Groups may post snapshots provided they are accompanied by a comment which includes the originating website's address as a live, clickable link e.g. PortEvergladesWebcam.com
  • Twitter -- snapshots may be tweeted provided the tweet includes an acknowledgement to PTZtv, either @PTZtv or live link to PTZtv.com or both.
  • Other exceptions may be granted but we have no obligation to consider or grant any such requests.
  • We reserve the right to audit any page, group, forum, account or other online destination using our content, including those listed above, and demand content be removed at our sole discretion.

What you did is strictly prohibited and illegal without their permission. I would suggest that you contact cruise critic to have them removed ASAP to avoid any legal troubles.

Calm down. I am sure he/she will be fine. I see PTZtv screen shots on here many times a day, and I strongly doubt that most of them A.) Get permission and B.) That PTZtv notices. Unless of course someone like you reports them.

P.S- PTZtv allows screen shots to be posted on CC. Boom.

Edited by Doc2725
Add