ALL things Liberty of th Seas

We cancelled The chefs table event finding out it would be held in Windjammer and not in a nicer venue. Also with already having specialty dining package most of week, we were not sure about spending Friday night with up to three hour dining experience ! Plus at 85 a person how much better could it be than specialties. Maybe next cruise we will try?

Ours was always held in Chops. But they might have a private area off of the Windjammer. Can't imagine it being staged there! I guess we'll see in about 30 days.

Ooops, sorry for the confusion, Carumba.

Freedom of the Seas has a thread dated July 2016 on the topic of the galley tour and brunch here:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2380456&highlight=freedom

Might be the same on LOS. Probably book through Guest Services.

We booked through our waitstaff.

Thanks for all the great info! Loving this!

Here's a few questions I haven't seen covered:

Does Sorrento's have coffee available?

Which deck is best for walking all they way around the outside of the ship?

We prefer decks 4/5 for walking since the majority of it is covered and there aren't as many people to dodge as compared with the actual walking track. Neither of these decks goes all the way around; you have to use both to go all the way around. Deck 4 goes almost all the way around, but to complete the loop, you go up a flight of stairs at the forward part of the ship to deck 5, cross the bow (which is where the helipad is located) and back down a flight of stairs to deck 4 at the other side.

Thanks for all the great info! Loving this!

Here's a few questions I haven't seen covered:

Does Sorrento's have coffee available?

Which deck is best for walking all they way around the outside of the ship?

Deck 4 is the outside promenade. You will have to climb and descend some steps at the forward end of the ship where the helipad is located.

We prefer decks 4/5 for walking since the majority of it is covered and there aren't as many people to dodge as compared with the actual walking track. Neither of these decks goes all the way around; you have to use both to go all the way around. Deck 4 goes almost all the way around, but to complete the loop, you go up a flight of stairs at the forward part of the ship to deck 5, cross the bow (which is where the helipad is located) and back down a flight of stairs to deck 4 at the other side.

Awesome! That's exactly what I was looking for!

Hi Ya'll!

My family and I will be going on the Liberty on 11/20 and we are all excited!

(My husband, mom & dad, sister & brother in law & 2 nieces).

I have a quick question.....

What is the brand of televisions in the rooms?

And what do you all think about the possibility of tropical weather in the caribbean in the upcoming week?!:eek:

Have an amazing day!

-Sarah

Can I reserve the dreamworks breakfast before boarding? Is there always such a breakfast on day 2 or does it vary by sailing?

You can reserve it in advance of boarding through the Cruise Planner, and you probably should as well in case it sells out. I don't know if it's always the same days but for my upcoming sailing on Nov 27th it's offered on Day 2 and Day 7.

Hi Ya'll!

My family and I will be going on the Liberty on 11/20 and we are all excited!

(My husband, mom & dad, sister & brother in law & 2 nieces).

I have a quick question.....

What is the brand of televisions in the rooms?

And what do you all think about the possibility of tropical weather in the caribbean in the upcoming week?!:eek:

Have an amazing day!

-Sarah

We have sailed in the Caribbean in November before. We were very comfortable, temperature-wise. I don't remember it being particularly hot, but it wasn't cold. Except on the ship at night...

Just saw something being offered for the 12/26/16 sailing: A Culinary Celebration at Chops and Giovani's. Has anyone done this before? I love Chef's Table, but the description doesn't really explain how this is different then just dining at Chops or Giovani's, except for the glass of Champagne. I mean, do you get party hats? Noisemakers? A Commemorative pin?

What does everyone think? Has anyone done this before?

You can reserve it in advance of boarding through the Cruise Planner, and you probably should as well in case it sells out. I don't know if it's always the same days but for my upcoming sailing on Nov 27th it's offered on Day 2 and Day 7.

Thanks so much. My 3 y o granddaughter is sooooo excited. She's never met Shrek! :D

• 2 weeks later...