My Diary: Vision B2B ~ Feb. 27th & Mar. 5th

We went to breakfast in the regular MDR this morning and it was really nice. We had a good breakfast.....they were very organized in there. Some ships are very disorganized in the MDR on that last day' date=' but this was very pleasant. The dining room opened at 6:45 and we went around 7:00. We took our time.....did not feel rushed at all.

After breakfast, we went back to the cabin and got all of our things together, then headed down to Deck 5 to the dining room where the D+ folks were supposed to meet. We were supposed to get off at 8:45. It was around 8:15 at that time and we found out that our number had already been called!! So we just walked right off.....no line or anything.....found our luggage quickly and we had a very short line to stand in for customs and immigration. Very, very quick process! I was really impressed with that!

We just had to walk across the street to a parking garage to meet our shuttle back to the parking lot. The shuttle came for us in about 10 minutes and within 3 minutes.....we were in our car and ready to hit the road. We were going as far as Savannah today. So easy.

In Savannah.....we met up with some cruise buddies who lived nearby and had dinner with them. Always good to reconnect with some of the wonderful people that we meet on board. We have truly made lifelong friends with the folks we have met through Cruise Critic. Also on board as well.

So two more cruises are in the books. We had such a good time. After we got home, we got laundry done and everything ready to repack for the next adventure!! We'll be doing a B2B on Indy followed by 7 days on Oasis next month. Not a fan of the big ships but we're giving the Oasis a try. Looking forward to it.

As always......we would like to make a toast to all our cruise buddies and to all of you who have been reading along. Hope to see you again on board or meet you for the first time!!!

Cheers!!

DSC00494_zpscrb4wuv1.jpg

Once again, enjoyed your review and enjoyed meeting you for dinner after the cruise. And looking forward to meeting you for dinner or cruising again.

You write fabulous reviews!!

Once again, enjoyed your review and enjoyed meeting you for dinner after the cruise. And looking forward to meeting you for dinner or cruising again.

You write fabulous reviews!!

Thanks, Sherri! It was so good seeing you guys! We will definitely get together again!

Talked with Lisa this morning, I said hello for you and told her you were going to be in Venice in June but did not know the dates. Lisa told me they will be on the June 24th sailing/rapsody. She said she would contact you when they get home. This week they are staying in Texas, visiting family.

aw http://www.... We'll just miss them. But I need to pick her brain for a plan of action there. Thanks for getting in touch!

Thanks for such an entertaining review, Jane. We were on Vision in the Mediterranean last summer and just loved it. We are booked for Christmas on the same itinerary out of Tampa for 2016 but on Rhapsody.

We agree that we love the smaller, older ships. We just got off Celebrity Summit, which is wonderful as well.

Also agree that Maya Chan and Nachi Cochum are 2 of the best ways to spend a day!!

Enjoy the next cruises...

Thanks for such an entertaining review, Jane. We were on Vision in the Mediterranean last summer and just loved it. We are booked for Christmas on the same itinerary out of Tampa for 2016 but on Rhapsody.

We agree that we love the smaller, older ships. We just got off Celebrity Summit, which is wonderful as well.

Also agree that Maya Chan and Nachi Cochum are 2 of the best ways to spend a day!!

Enjoy the next cruises...

Thanks! Going back to Nachi next month!! Just trying to deal with some of the Oasis reservations for stuff and it is a headache.

I can't book anything, so, what the H*** with it!

Let the concierge, or should I said, the diamond person, do it for us!

In Jan she did "nothing" she never, ever left her desk!

Well this time I'll give her something to do!!!! [emoji4][emoji4]

Maybe I will tip her, this time!

[emoji5][emoji5]

I can't book anything, so, what the H*** with it!

Let the concierge, or should I said, the diamond person, do it for us!

In Jan she did "nothing" she never, ever left her desk!

Well this time I'll give her something to do!!!! [emoji4][emoji4]

Maybe I will tip her, this time!

[emoji5][emoji5]

Ha Ha!, Franca. You make me laugh!! I finally got to look at some reservations of things and the only thing we wanted to get reservations for is all booked up for the whole cruise! Maybe the Concierge can help. We'll see. I did make reservations for an aqua show.....if we can stay up that late....we may go!!

Your reviews are wonderful and thank you for the great beach tips. It is funny to read how quickly the day passes, marked by meals and trips to the CL. It is just like being there.

Thank you! Love, love, love going to the beach. Lots of trial and error finding the right ones. That's fun!

Hey Jane! Great review as always. Could you direct me to any reviews you have done that include Nassau as a port? Going on a short Enchantment cruise in October and Nassau seems to be a mystery. We did The British Colonial Hilton in the past, looking for something more tropical. Thanks!

Sent from my KFTHWI using Forums mobile app

Hey Jane! Great review as always. Could you direct me to any reviews you have done that include Nassau as a port? Going on a short Enchantment cruise in October and Nassau seems to be a mystery. We did The British Colonial Hilton in the past, looking for something more tropical. Thanks!

Sent from my KFTHWI using Forums mobile app

Hey!!

Haven't been to Nassau in quite a while, but will be going in a few weeks. We have, in the past, taken a jitney over to Cable Beach and gotten a Day Pass at the Raddisson there.....I believe the Raddisson has turned into a Melia Hotel, but they still have Day Passes. I think the Wyndam, next door has them, too.That's what I would do and probably what we will do in a few weeks. BUT I think we have an early departure, so don't know if we will bother. So stay tuned to see what we actually end up doing!! Ha!

How is the British colonial hilton compared to melia

We've not been to the Hilton but have friends that have and they say that it is OK. I was very pleased with the Melia ....Then Raddisson or Sheraton.....I can't remember which. Very nice pool areas....huge beach area. The only problem I have is that our ship leaves at 2.....so we wouldn't have much time there.

Ha Ha!' date=' Franca. You make me laugh!! I finally got to look at some reservations of things and the only thing we wanted to get reservations for is all booked up for the whole cruise! Maybe the Concierge can help. We'll see. I did make reservations for an aqua show.....if we can stay up that late....we may go!![/size']

I saw the aqua show, maybe 10 times or more! So I won't even try to book it; plus I could see it from my balcony on the second leg!

CATS.... No way! Saw the first half and I was done...

I was trying for the comedy show and Come fly with me (saw this 10 times+, but still go) and the ice show! What ever.... If it's available fine, if not, fine too!!![emoji5]

Jane, you should consider writing a post recommending your favorite places at various ports. I would love to hear what you recommend for St. Thomas or assorted other ports. Really enjoyed your review.

Gina