RCI Newbie - pricing confusion

Thanks, that was my question. I certainly see different categories on deck plans but when you're pricing out a cruise I haven't been able to find anything that describes the differences in the same category, i.e. D1 to D3 to D6. Thanks for the explanations about the sofa bed versus non-sofa bed, even though our rooms are next to each other so location is clearly not a factor, whether a room fits 2 or 4 clearly is.

Thanks to everyone for your help, I'm the queen of Disney planning but as a first time cruiser I feel like a newborn. Difficult for a control freak like me.

sorry to jump on this thread.

hey charmedlife4, we chatted a earlier in a another thread about some family excursions, if you're still interested let me know, sorry can't direct message anymore. i sent a "friend request" hoping to be able to chat with you .

let me know if you've got anything arranged for upcoming harmony cruise.

shawn

Edited by thomasshawn

sorry to jump on this thread.

hey charmedlife4, we chatted a earlier in a another thread about some family excursions, if you're still interested let me know, sorry can't direct message anymore. i sent a "friend request" hoping to be able to chat with you .

let me know if you've got anything arranged for upcoming harmony cruise.

shawn

Hope to hear all about your Harmony cruise......we sail on her in Feb 2017.

Nice of Royal to market that as you are receiving a free upgrade from a D7 to a D1 when in reality they are charging you the D1 price for all the lower categories.:rolleyes:

I have wishful thinking that their not so free upgrades will end when the latest "sale" comes out:rolleyes: