Westerdam question

tabster100

Just wondering if there are still DVD players on Westerdam or have they gone interactive? Sailing in May, and earlier this year there were threads about DVD players being eliminated, just looking for recent information!

thank you

I though someone had said recently that NA had the new large wall mounted TV's even though she hasn't been thru a dry dock. Eurodam definitely does as she has been through the refurbish. Would be nice if they are getting rid of those tiny TV's before the refurbs happen.

I though someone had said recently that NA had the new large wall mounted TV's even though she hasn't been thru a dry dock.

She does. The new, interactive TVs, were on the Nieuw Amsterdam when I boarded last October.

Just wondering if there are still DVD players on Westerdam or have they gone interactive? Sailing in May, and earlier this year there were threads about DVD players being eliminated, just looking for recent information!

thank you

I'm on the Westerdam right now, there is a DVD player sitting within 1 foot of me. I have already used it.

There is no drydock between then and now - she has a full schedule.

Edited by Happily@Sea

I'm on the Westerdam right now, there is a DVD player sitting within 1 foot of me. I have already used it.

Thank you so much, I'll take a few dvds in May for my mother! Lucky you on Westie right now, hope you are having a great trip!

Carol

Happily At Sea - can you check the DVD listings that HAL provides and tell me if the movie "The Princess Bride" is listed?

I'll be joining the Westie next week in San Diego and want to see that movie.

Thanks!

Happily At Sea - can you check the DVD listings that HAL provides and tell me if the movie "The Princess Bride" is listed?

I'll be joining the Westie next week in San Diego and want to see that movie.

Thanks!

The usual booklet is not present in my stateroom. I brought my own DVDs along.