QQ - Bottled Water Package

crznfuls

Super - thanks for the quick reply!

We sailed with Princess this year, ordered their bottled water and had to call room service to have it delivered. And of course, couldn't get through to room service until after 10p at night.

Nice to hear that Carnival delivers it, which was what I was expecting with Princess and was disappointed.

We usually sail Carnival but mixed it up this year and chose Princess. We're back to Carnival :)

I ordered yesterday and it lets you choose which day you want it delivered. I chose first day and there's a note that says items will be delivered between 10am - 9pm.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

• 5 weeks later...

744ad97dddb7338e9e93cae2905b6998.jpg

I went online to order a 2nd case and saw that they are now selling it onboard for the same price.... For some reason I thought it cost more if you purchased it on the ship. (Update: I hear if you order on the ship they charge gratuity)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by loretta5ue

744ad97dddb7338e9e93cae2905b6998.jpg

I went online to order a 2nd case and saw that they are now selling it onboard for the same price.... For some reason I thought it cost more if you purchased it on the ship. (Update: I hear if you order on the ship they charge gratuity)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

It was $2.99 when you purchased I purchased it in September. Didn't take them long to raise that fee.

It was $2.99 when you purchased I purchased it in September. Didn't take them long to raise that fee.

Yeah, but for me, I don't mind paying the extra dollar.. For $3.99 it is well worth having it in the room or already in the room fridge and having one less thing to lug on the ship...