Chefs Table Reservations

bigd332

Reserve ahead of time. Don't take a chance on waiting to book when you board, as they may be all filled up. I write to eventplanning@carnival.com about 6 weeks before sailing. Give them your booking number, cabin number, and the names of those who will be attending, and they'll forward the info to the steakhouse manager (or the maitre'd, if there is no steakhouse aboard). It takes a week or two to get a response.

This is your best advice. I did this - got my reservation in 2-3 days.

I've never succeeded by waiting upon boarding.

Don't take a chance on waiting to book when you board, as they may be all filled up. I write to eventplanning@carnival.com about 6 weeks before sailing. Give them your booking number, cabin number, and the names of those who will be attending, and they'll forward the info to the steakhouse manager (or the maitre'd, if there is no steakhouse aboard). It takes a week or two to get a response.

Reserve ahead of time. Don't take a chance on waiting to book when you board, as they may be all filled up. I write to eventplanning@carnival.com about 6 weeks before sailing. Give them your booking number, cabin number, and the names of those who will be attending, and they'll forward the info to the steakhouse manager (or the maitre'd, if there is no steakhouse aboard). It takes a week or two to get a response.

That is exactly how I did it too. They got back to be very soon, and I just stopped by the steakhouse when I got on board to make sure they had my reservation.

I always book in advance thru event planning. On our recent 4 day on the Triumph, they had the chef's table on two nights and had a waiting list of 9 who did not get to enjoy this fabulous time. SOOO - book as far ahead as you can.

Edited by isaiahsnana
correct spelling

$75 per person, and very worth it!

I was asking my wife last night if she would like to do this for our upcoming Breeze sailing, and she said sure. Good timing for this thread because it reminded to to request it!

$75 per person, and very worth it!

I was asking my wife last night if she would like to do this for our upcoming Breeze sailing, and she said sure. Good timing for this thread because it reminded to to request it!

I usually dine in the steakhouse twice on a cruise. My next cruise in October will be on Paradise that does not have a steakhouse. Hopefully they have chef's table on this 5 night cruise. It sounds great.

Enjoy the Breeze and the chef's table.:cool:

If you make reservations ahead of time and then decide not to go, do they still charge you? I'm sailing with a large family group on vista in December and I'd like to book for others. But I'm sure there's a chance some will change their mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

What is the price of the Chef's table?

As WLHyatt posted, it is $75pp, however my confirmation just arrived for the Magic and there was a note that an automatic 15% tip would be added to the bill. :confused:

We have done the Chef's Table in the past, and the tip was included in the $75 charge. (we still tipped extra on the bill)

Not complaining, although, I would have preferred to tip extra on my own, based on the service. :)

As for charging you if you cancel, not sure? The last time we reserved a spot, we had several encounters with the asst Maitre'd to confirm our reservation when dining in the MDR.