November/December caribbean cruise

sarasfw

We did this same cruise in November 2015, and glad to report that the weather was excellent. The only day we had rain was for the morning whilst we were in Grenada, and a couple of short,sharp showers of 10-15 minutes otherwise it was the usual glorious sunshine. Also loved the fact that in most ports we were treated to Xmas decorations, and were able to enjoy the festive spirit without feeling that we should be stressing about our festive plans. Also the ship had a beautiful tree in the Atrium and decorations all around.

Cruised on Britannia on November 20th last year, although this is the rainy season for the Southern Caribbean we only had rain in Antigua. Aruba and Curacao are very dry islands any way and the hurricane season is over. The weather is most reliable Jan -March but prices are higher.

I was fortunate to cruise Caribbean aboard the Celebrity Eclipse on the first caribbean cruise of the season (16th November 2015) and again in February of this year.

November was the better weather of the two. We had no rain other than a thunderstorm in StKitts in November. In February we had rain again in St Kitts and a poor day in Barbados. When ever you go the weather will be 29-30C with the chance of rain !!!!

Silver Service

I think you will find that the 25th Nov Azura cruise is a fly cruise, and cruise commences in Barbados!

I think the poster was referring to the Arcadia round trip in Nov/Dec which we are booked on.

Have done this round trip before twice at that time of year and the weather has been good each time (fingers crossed)

I think the poster was referring to the Arcadia round trip in Nov/Dec which we are booked on.

Have done this round trip before twice at that time of year and the weather has been good each time (fingers crossed)

There is already a roll call for the Arcadia Caribbean round trip in November.

Thanks all, sounds very positive! Looking forward to it even more now, thank you. Also, it is the Azura fly to Barbados cruise we are booked on, not the round trip.

Hopefully will get a nice tan to go home with!

:)