Epic Cirque Dreams and Dinner: worth it?

Susanr613

I thought so - really enjoyed it. I went for the premium seats on the balcony, which gave a good view but no chance of being pulled in to participate (or being splashed with bathwater).

It includes a variety of different acts, with acrobats, quick change artists, and some comic mime which is quite hard to describe. Basically, it's different from anything else on board so adds some variety.

The dinner included is okay, but not outstanding. You might want to eat somewhere else before or after.

We got the premium seats and were asked if we wanted to sit up close so I said sure. Little did I know I was going to be one of the main actors in the show. It was certainly entertaining for my family. When I did have a chance to eat, I thought the steak was the best I had onboard. I'd say it was well worth it.

We booked the show for the first night. We have the SDP and were charged @ $11 for each ticket. What seating does that get us?

I believe that is standard seating and not premium. I booked with SDP and it cost about $17 for premium. Standard will get you floor seats but they will be back from the stage and from what I could tell from the balcony there may me times when it will be difficult to see everything that's going on from the standard seating. But, I haven't been in standard so don't know with certainty.

Thanks for your reply. When. I booked it online there was not an option for different seating

You can go to the box office on board and see if you can upgrade if you're interested in that. Personally, I think it's worth upgrading to premium. I sat in the balcony because I didn't want to be chosen to be part of the show! LOL.