For those that have Pre-ordered Cheers since the update...

mwood0612

We printed our boarding passes and then went back in a pre-ordered Cheers for our cruise this weekend. I am concerned because it is not showing on the boarding pass, obviously, but we also did not get a email confirmation about the order. Has anyone had any hassles with this or did it just show up automatically when they printed you S&S card? I just want to have all my ducks in a row so we are not held up in any way! Gotta get this vacay STARTED!!! LOL:D

Prepaid things like Cheers, Bottomless Bubbles have never appeared on the boarding pass or anywhere else. They will have a record of it when you get on the ship. Go to the nearest bar and they will put the sticker on after swiping your card. It shows in the system. It's not preprinted on your card, you need the sticker.

If you need a confirmation via email contact Bon Voyage and they can send you one.

We printed our boarding passes and then went back in a pre-ordered Cheers for our cruise this weekend. I am concerned because it is not showing on the boarding pass, obviously, but we also did not get a email confirmation about the order. Has anyone had any hassles with this or did it just show up automatically when they printed you S&S card? I just want to have all my ducks in a row so we are not held up in any way! Gotta get this vacay STARTED!!! LOL:D

I did not get an email confirmation when I ordered Cheers package for our upcoming cruise, but I did for Bottomless bubbles. I called and they sent me an email. They said they were not sure why an email was not generated when I ordered, but it was in their system.

In the fine print it states that all adults in the same stateroom must purchase the cheers program. My husband drinks, I don't. Has anyone purchased the cheers without us having to buy another one?

No. Just as the rule states - everyone over 21 must purchase it. No exceptions even with "Dr's notes". While some have claimed they were able to get waivers due to medical conditions in the past, they have really cracked down and it's strictly enforced. The computer knows if there are 2 people of drinking age in the cabin and will automatically charge for 2. I witnessed it firsthand on the Glory in February. Might be better to pay as you go.

In the fine print it states that all adults in the same stateroom must purchase the cheers program. My husband drinks, I don't. Has anyone purchased the cheers without us having to buy another one?

let's put it this way: they will not even make exceptions if one of the guests has a medical reason they cannot drink alcohol. So no.

It will be there.

Nothing bought from the "funshops" prior to sailing shows up on the cruise documents due to people buying gifts as a surprise for a passenger. They have a very established process for funshop/bon voyage orders, and I've never heard of anyone not getting things they ordered.

Nope, sorry not going to happen. Not me personally, but I've saw post on here where even women obviously pregnant that have had to purchase cheers because the other person in the cabin purchased it. I really don't think it's fair, but it is the rules. I have however heard of husbands and wives, having children under the age of 21, booking 2 cabins, having 1 adult in each room with a minor child. Then when on board changing rooms around again. Both adults in a room,both children in a room. Hope this helps.

Nope, sorry not going to happen. Not me personally, but I've saw post on here where even women obviously pregnant that have had to purchase cheers because the other person in the cabin purchased it. I really don't think it's fair, but it is the rules. I have however heard of husbands and wives, having children under the age of 21, booking 2 cabins, having 1 adult in each room with a minor child. Then when on board changing rooms around again. Both adults in a room,both children in a room. Hope this helps.

I watched a mother and daughter that had split rooms with the daughters kids as they ordered their first drinks on the daughters Cheers (mom had not purchased) and it was funny to watch. They had not thought it out too well. If you're gonna bend the rules at least figure it out ahead of time.

On the Fantasy I pre-order Cheers and when I got on the boat I never received a sticker. I did receive my confirmation email, but I did not print it. No one ever said anything about not having the sticker. When they swiped my card it came up in the system. I don't know if they ran out of stickers from the Spring Breakers or what. All of my receipts said Cheers on them and I signed. All in all, get on the boat and enjoy your cruise! Cheers! Have a mimosa for me!

i pre ordered it on the glory. got on the ship and ordered a drink at the bar. receipt came up 0.00. i did not have a sticker on my sign and sail card for half the cruise until the worker at the specialty coffee shop finally put one on. i don't think they even look for the sticker since it just comes up on the register that you have it.