another annoying muster

OTOW guy

I hate that:

I have to wait in line at the checkout counter at my grocery store!

People dont use the highway on ramp to speed up and merge in at a safe speed. people talk to me when I am watching Game of Thrones.

people yell B-I-N-G-O when I need just one more square.

often my single malt scotch glass goes empty.

Life is so cruel......

There could be a simple way to just have the Boston boarding passengers to catch up on what we were already told.

My dinner comments were just a comment as we are doing as you wish but might affect others who look forward to an early dinner.

1. You may or may not have to show up for the Boston Muster Drill. HAL generally does require just the boarding pax when such a short time span is involved. If you do, it will be for HAL's convenience, as has been noted by whogo.

2. HAL arranges the Muster Drill so it does not interfere with dinner or the dinner times are changed somewhat and slightly to accommodate. This has been my experience several times.

I really hope you have a good cruise regardless!

So as you all were waiting with such patience for the outcome of this, CD confirmed in the morning briefing that those boarding in Lauderdale will NOT be required to go thru the muster in Boston, and will have a later all aboard time as well, allowing plenty of enjoyment ashore. OP was worried for naught.

I hate that:

I have to wait in line at the checkout counter at my grocery store!

People dont use the highway on ramp to speed up and merge in at a safe speed. people talk to me when I am watching Game of Thrones.

people yell B-I-N-G-O when I need just one more square.

often my single malt scotch glass goes empty.

Life is so cruel......

This is gold :-)

So as you all were waiting with such patience for the outcome of this, CD confirmed in the morning briefing that those boarding in Lauderdale will NOT be required to go thru the muster in Boston, and will have a later all aboard time as well, allowing plenty of enjoyment ashore. OP was worried for naught.

"Much ado about nothing"! Thanks for the info..:D:DLOL

Why am I not surprised.

I am tempted to send a private message to the Master on board VEENDAM.

I will pay him $1,000 if he would make a special Muster Drill for just ONE SPECIAL PASSENGER WHO JUST LOVES MUSTERS!

:D Thanks for my laugh of the day!