Flamingo Grill becoming Margaritaville on GA. :(

AdoraBelle

• 7 months later...

Wow!!! This really bums me out. This dining venue was one of my daily stops for lunch...I loved it!!! This is a real killjoy for me. :( Who wants another burger/margarita joint??? They have those elsewhere on the ship already. The Latino food at Flamingo Grill was spot on in my book. Something I've rarely encountered on a cruise ship. I will miss it and now I may have to reconsider my latest reservation. :( Why NCL? :loudcry:

Edited by ChiMimi69

Wow!!! This really bums me out. This dining venue was one of my daily stops for lunch...I loved it!!! This is a real killjoy for me. :( Who wants another burger/margarita joint??? They have those elsewhere on the ship already. The Latino food at Flamingo Grill was spot on in my book. Something I've rarely encountered on a cruise ship. I will miss it and now I may have to reconsider my latest reservation. :( Why NCL? :loudcry:

Did you realize this post is from a year ago, and this has already happened a long time ago?

It's a rough life, isn't it? ~ pats ChiMimi on the head ~

Yup. You should cancelling that next cruise,,, and spend your money at your local Cuban restaurant.