luggage storage after cruise

vmcpa

We are sailing on the Solstice in July and arrive back in port early and our flight does not leave until after midnight the next day. We would like to see more of Seattle but do not want to drag our bags around. Is there somewhere we could rent storage near the pier?

We are sailing on the Solstice in July and arrive back in port early and our flight does not leave until after midnight the next day. We would like to see more of Seattle but do not want to drag our bags around. Is there somewhere we could rent storage near the pier?

Maybe luggage valet would work for you??

May be worth looking at booking a day room in a hotel...that way you have a secure area for your luggage and you can shower and change before heading to the airport...

Not all hotels offer this service but it may be worth a search. We loved Seattle, enjoying lunch at the Space Needle (pre book) and watching those fish fly in The market!

Hello

there is a location in sea trac that for small fee per bag will hold luggage without checking into airline. kens baggage storage. just google Kens baggage storage sea trac seattle. beats carrying around if want go out and sight see. they will hold for quit awhile.

Eric

I wouldn't go all the way to the airport to find a luggage hold place.

I would just go downtown to a hotel and check the bag with their valet. I'm sure any of the big name "higher end" hotels would be glad to take your luggage for your tip.

It might not be possible to just leave bags in a hotel you aren't staying in, even for a tip. I would certainly check on that before trying it, otherwise you could still be stuck with the luggage. How about renting a car for the day, so you could stow your luggage in the trunk while you sightsee?

The primary reason you can't do luggage valet for flights after midnight is that this service includes flight check in. Normally that doesn't open until 24 hours prior to the flight. So you wouldn't know if you are admitted to Luggage Valet until after you should have put your bags out with the normal baggage tags. You wouldn't get luggage valet tags until after midnight.

Edited by cruisestitch

We were in the same situation after disembarking Solstice in Seattle, we left our luggage at the hotel where we had stayed pre cruise.

I did ask them when we were staying with them , they assured me it wouldn't be a problem and it wasn't. This was the Crowne Plaza.

Debbie