Boarding time - Freedom, Port Canveral

Can anyone tell me the approximate time boarding begins for the Freedom in Port Canaveral? We sailed the Brilliance out of Tampa last month and boarding began just after 10:15. ( learned about the early time on CC). We've never had such early boarding, but it was great!

Last time we sailed the Freedom it was in the 11:00-11:30 range . Is that still the case?

Thanks, M

I have boarded Freedom 7 times and the boarding time can vary. Depends on how so many variables like when they cleared customs, how quickly previous cruise exits, etc. If you are in a suite or D+ or higher you are the first to board. I always arrive at 10:30 and get on soon after.

We arrived last sunday about 11:15 by the time we got there the boarding has already started. Headed to the Windjamer as the rooms are not ready and there was not a seat to be had. Go early

Since people can not go to the cabins until 1:30 they were camping out at the tables

We were just on Freedom on April 17...we were on board at 10:40.

We did a quick walk thru and then went to the Windjammer....it wasn't opened yet but there was a line to get in. It did open a few minutes after 11...we had no problem getting a seat for lunch.

The rooms were available at 1pm.