Jordan Peterson - video - wish he was on the Eclipse full time!

chamima

Borrowing from another thread.

Just pondering how wonderful it would be to have him on a long cruise! :D

wwwcruisers

JMP on the "big" stage

Here's a sample of what a Jordan headline act might look like. From his last gig on Summit, where he was sometimes featured in the first night's theater production. Jordan at the baby grand, with orchestra back-up, performing Cee Lo Green's "Forget You". (Not the best recording quality, but still worth a look.)

And if you let itunes keep playing he does a wonderful Elton John medley!

We've sailed with Jordan a few times. He was on Eclipse about a month ago. Jordan is a very talented performer, and we hope to see him again on a future Celebrity cruise.

Jordan was on the Eclipse TA April 17-April 30 and was very well received. He did his Elton John tribute. Fabulous!

If I hear one more Elton John medley by a performer on my next cruise, I may go nuts. Can't they come up with some new acts? Elton John and Neil Diamond mimics are constantly on cruises now. I used to like them both a lot, but come on! Must every cruise also have a "Saturday Night Fever " party in the atriums also? I liked Disco, but must they beat a dead horse?

Didn't Celebrity decide that they were no longer going to have this type of entertainment (Piano players) onboard their ships?

I was under the impression that the reason they didn't renew Perry Grants contract was because they felt that this kind of entertainment no longer appealed to the younger upmarket cruiser they were hoping to attract (Modern Luxury).

Are Celebrity now backtracking on their decision:confused:

Don't get me wrong-Jordan Peterson looks like a great performer and I'm sure that I would enjoy his shows, but I (and many others) would like to see Perry Grant and other piano bar entertainers permanently back onboard Celebrity ships.