Entertainment on the Gem

Leaving on the Gem in 6 days and was wondering if anyone could tell me who the cruise director is (loved Dan-Dan last year this time!!!) and what the main shows would be. I'm curious how often they change the entertainment - we did the same cruise last year.

Henry is the assistant cruise director whose announcements we heard from the most.

My favorite entertainer on this cruise was Leo, who performed in one of the lounges or the atrium. His musical tributes are not to be missed. The major stage productions seemed to carry over from one ship to another, so many times I go to the smaller venues.

Kasius11:

Taking the same trip in august.. do you have the dailies you can upload. ( don't need the whole document- only the schedule of events for each day)

Thanks

Bob

I have family on the ship now... the CD is Zach. They said he is awful... their opinion. Apparently, there aren't a lot of entertaining things to do. I had the pleasure of having DanDan two years ago - he was amazing!

Did just a bit of it but highlights were the cirque de soleil type act and the jazz band outside LeBistro. Music was nice there. The comedian was awful and the magician OK.

Was the Comedian Tim Kaminski? if so he was awesome.

Henry is the assistant cruise director whose announcements we heard from the most.

My favorite entertainer on this cruise was Leo, who performed in one of the lounges or the atrium. His musical tributes are not to be missed. The major stage productions seemed to carry over from one ship to another, so many times I go to the smaller venues.

I had been on many cruises and never went to a lounge to listen but it changed when I was on the Gem earlier this year .I heard Leo sing one night and went to hear him every night of the cruise . He is an excellent singer and a great guy .I bought his CD and I play it quite often.

• 4 weeks later...

I've been on the Gem a few times, always found the entertainment to be just fine. To be honest, the CD does not matter at all to us, but like I said the entertainment was always good. Leo is a MUST see, awesome singer and a hell of a nice guy.

I've been on the Gem a few times, always found the entertainment to be just fine. To be honest, the CD does not matter at all to us, but like I said the entertainment was always good. Leo is a MUST see, awesome singer and a hell of a nice guy.

Leo's Beatles singalong was one of the most enjoyable hours of the cruise, it is amazing to me he was on the Gem in 2011, 2012 and is still there.

Good to hear this. Hope he's still there in October. :D

Ali

Someday a record Producer will be on board and sign Leo .I hope that comes very soon .

On my last cruise one of the passengers ,"Ken from California" was a singer song writer and he performed several times with Leo .

Len from NY