When do I get email/call from shoreside concierge?

sheilb4

I am in an RS sailing this w/end but not heard from the concierge as I was told I would... I understand they contact you a few weeks prior to sailing for requests, options for bar set up etc. Maybe I don't have all the info? Anyone on here that can advise.

Thanks so much

I am in an RS sailing this w/end but not heard from the concierge as I was told I would... I understand they contact you a few weeks prior to sailing for requests, options for bar set up etc. Maybe I don't have all the info? Anyone on here that can advise.

Thanks so much

I called the Captains club and was put in contact with the shore side concierge for my ship with no problem, give them a call and have a great cruise

I called the Captains club and was put in contact with the shore side concierge for my ship with no problem, give them a call and have a great cruise

Aha! Never thought of that! Great! Thanks for the advise....

Most do get a call or email about a week prior to sailing. But not in every case. Some do get contacted, while others have not. I did not get contacted, so I called the shoreside concierge myself a few days before sailing. Captains Club will give you contact info if you call them.

Edited by Constance331

Most do get a call or email about a week prior to sailing. But not in every case. Some do get contacted, while others have not. I did not get contacted, so I called the shoreside concierge myself a few days before sailing. Captains Club will give you contact info if you call them.

Yes, that's what I heard, so 5 days out and no contact made me think I better initiate the communication myself! Lol

Contacted Cpts club and was told concierge would call me tomorrow. So it's all good... 😀 Thanks for response....

We sail in less than two weeks on the Constellation, also in a RS, and we have heard nothing. If we have not had a contact by this time next week I guess a phone call will be in order. :D :rolleyes:

as far as I know the concierges addresses are as follows....

Silhouette - Flavia - ConciergeFlavia@celebrity.com

Eclipse - Shirley - ConciergeShirley@celebrity.com

Solstice - Liz - ConciergeLiz@celebrity.com

Constellation - Ligia - ConciergeLigia@celebrity.com

Reflection - Diana - ConciergeDiana@celebrity.com

Summit - Katie - ConciergeKatie@celebrity.com

An S Class - Tanji - ConciergeTanji@celebrity.com

or CelebrityPreCruiseConcierge@celebrity.com as a general catchall

800-256-6649 EXT 1122

We are in a RS on the Constellation leaving on July 1. About two weeks ago, much to my surprise, I got an email from a shore side concierge. I have sent her two emails and have received zero replies. Right now, it is no big deal. But I have read other posts from guests who had similar experiences. As we get closer, I will track them down. :)

We sail in less than two weeks on the Constellation, also in a RS, and we have heard nothing. If we have not had a contact by this time next week I guess a phone call will be in order. :D :rolleyes:

Robb, I called the Captain's Club, and they connected me with shoreside Concierge. He was surprised we weren't contacted yet and said he'd look into it. I explained this was new for me, but I reviewed some items including arrival time, dinner times, items for bar setup, etc. He said they'd send an email to confirm, but haven't received it yet. If I don't receive it by end of week, I'll call again.

I posted a note about this on our roll call, including Concierge phone number, which I don't have handy. You can check our roll call.

It is strange that some get the emails early on and others don't.

Of course, this took me away from my packing time. [emoji57]

Found the concierge phone number: 1-877-290-5881.

Edited by Teenybk

Sailing in RS on the Summit May 29. I made a small list of requests and called Captain's Club last week and they connected me with my shoreside concierge. She was great, took all my information and assured me it would all be taken care of by the time we board. I'm sure there may be a few issues they might be missed but at least I think I expressed the important things. I was most interested in making dining arrangements for Specialty dining since I have read of some reports that if they waited too long they could not get the nights they wanted. She asked me what alcohol I wanted for my two selections, mixers, sodas, pillows, extra blankets , ETC. My list was not too demanding I hope.

Why wait and become concerned?? Just call and be assured that your concerns/requests are addressed. She was just great. Can't wait to sail !!

We are in a RS on the Constellation leaving on July 1. About two weeks ago, much to my surprise, I got an email from a shore side concierge. I have sent her two emails and have received zero replies. Right now, it is no big deal. But I have read other posts from guests who had similar experiences. As we get closer, I will track them down. :)

We are in the Penthouse on Infinity leaving in less than 2 weeks. We received an email from the shoreside concierge over a month ago. I replied with a question twice, but we have still not heard a word back. Not very impressed