Alaska The #1 Marijuana Vacation Destination

EddieCruzer

I can see it now------someday Princess will have a Cheech & Chong Joint lounge next to the Churchill Cigar lounge.

I had the pleasure of working security for a Cheech & Chong appearence, guarding their dressing room. Never in my life did I think I would be asked to smoke with them, then again, I never thought I'd have to say "no", but at least I have some great pics that I can never put on Facebook because I'm in uniform.

Short sweet and simple: If I smell it, I will report it. Don't like it then it is your problem not mine.

That's ridiculous. I just came back from Amsterdam and while I do not smoke weed it seems my clothes always had that 'smell' about them. You walk by a coffee shop (as they are called in Amsterdam) and the smell gets on you. The weed is everywhere!

If you object to the line having issue, then maybe consider the dogs that are sometimes employed by law enforcement agencies at the port; legal in the state or not, the port is federal turf, and they can at least haul you in for a VERY uncomfortable bit of "quality time" spent discussing your "cologne"

For what. All you do is say you partaked in the city. Nothing illegal.

Further to that, let's see how fast the pharmacists and the big drug companies get on board. It's all about big money.

Saw an article the other day saying the because opioid use is down so much in states that have legalized pot they have become the leading advocates for preventing more states from going legal. More money (for now) in opiates.

Just moved back to WA state and OMG :eek: old highway 99 has become the Great Green Way! Between Lynnwood and Everett there must be 30 shops. All with full parking lots.

All this pot talk reminds me of a story in the hilarious book "A Child's Garden of Grass" from 1970 (1974 2nd ed). I wish I still had my copy. It told a story of three guys wanting entrance to a castle - one drinking, one on acid and one smoking a joint. When told the castle was not open for the day yet the drinker said "Let's tear the door down", the one on acid said "Let's turn to vapor and float through the keyhole" and the pot smoker said "Hey, lets sit down here and enjoy the beautiful morning until they open up."

Edited by Sequim88