Hi from the Royal

Murphey

I see you were in Monaco today Murphey.

Is it a formal night tonight?

Would you also know what wine packages are on offer? I bought a 12 bottle package (silver tier I think) two years ago and was hoping they still do them.

Cheers

Peter

I see you were in Monaco today Murphey.

Is it a formal night tonight?

Would you also know what wine packages are on offer? I bought a 12 bottle package (silver tier I think) two years ago and was hoping they still do them.

Cheers

Peter

Would be interested to know that also. These are 7 day cruises and would typically not offer the wine packages but with a far amount of B2B passengers maybe they will make an exception.

Sorry stupid phone. We got the 10 bottle not 19. Fat fingers. :)
Thanks for the clarification! We got a 10 bottle package on a 15 Panama Canal cruise from FLL and it was good deal. On cruises out of LA or San Francisco we bring wine from our home cellar and gladly pay the $15/bottle corkage.

Yes, yesterday we were in Monaco. Very nice day, formal night.

Today we are in Toulon. MTP party tonight

Tomorrow is our sea day. Formal night.

Wine packages:

Silver. 12/$240. 10/$210. 7/$161

Gold: 12/$336. 10/$290. 7/$217

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Murphey

I presume 15% needs to be added to the prices you gave.

So the formal nights on these last two B2B's have been 3, 6, 3 & 5.

Is traditional dining in the Allegro restaurant. I hope so as our cabin is at the back too.

Cheers

Peter

Yes, the first two weeks were 3&6. Last two weeks have been 3&5. The last formal on these two weeks have also been the Captain Circle party.

Yes, 15% added to the wine

One more thing on the wine package. If you buy say a $35 bottle of wine on the silver, you pay the difference ($6), but no more tip.

Wow! That's a great tip Murphey.

Your comments/observations have been really helpful.

Cheers

Peter

Hi Murphey-

What are the formal nights for the Barcelona to Rome leg?

Thank you!

Hard to remember that far back!! Ha!

They were Gibraltar and Genoa.

You must be all packed and ready to go!!!

From what I've see the doors that lead into the center stairwell allow access to only the stairs & the crew area are behind another set of doors, Allowing people to use the stairs at this point wouldn't interfere with any of their functions and give use of the stairs until it can be converted in dry dock.

We used the crew stairs to get to our muster station located at Princess Live from our mid aft cabin. Have booked the same cabin for this fall after the up coming dry dock. Didn't like the forward elevator area cabin on the Regal.

Hard to remember that far back!! Ha!

They were Gibraltar and Genoa.

You must be all packed and ready to go!!!

You know, Murph- the Inside rooms are down to $399 pp for our voyage. You could always stay on for one more ride!

Thanks for the info!

Seriously?? Guess that's why there are so many European families on board. We are ready to come home [emoji28]. It's been a fabulous experience, but all good things come to an end.

I think they could have done a better job with the menus. Many people doing various versions of b2b, but menus stayed the same every 7 days. Tonight we are going to Alfredo's as we don't care for the menu tonight. I think I could recite each night!! The pastas each night have been our saving grace. [emoji4]

Hi Murphey

Pleased to read pastas are really good. Have your heard any good reports about the Chef's table dining experience? Undecided whether to book it.

What's the most popular outside bar for a 5 pm beer or three!

Cheers

Peter

We didn't hear of anyone doing the Chefs dinner so can't help you there. We did the UBD and it was awesome. I think the Seaview bar on 16 is the best outside bar and don't forget Happy Hour at 3 in Crooners. Sit at the bar, loads of fun.

Was on an early part of this cruise Athens to Athens booked as a 21 day but also run by princess as 3 seven days. Upside is that we got 3 elite setups, 2 of which I traded in. Downside was the weekly repeating menu.

I was able to purchase a wine card but after week 1 it seemed to disappear from the system. I would get charged for the full bottle and then have to go to passenger services to get credited appropriately. They never could straighten it out but each time it was reversed. Also watch your internet minutes as they did not always roll over as they should. Princess clearly has corporate level accounting issues.

I think they could have done a better job with the menus. Many people doing various versions of b2b, but menus stayed the same every 7 days. [emoji4]

You've had the same seven day menu rotation 4 times? :eek: That's crazy! I wonder what percentage of the passengers were also doing the 28 days.

Just out of curiosity what were the seven menu themes? I could handle the French Night menu four times but not some of the others.

You've had the same seven day menu rotation 4 times? :eek: That's crazy! I wonder what percentage of the passengers were also doing the 28 days.

Just out of curiosity what were the seven menu themes? I could handle the French Night menu four times but not some of the others.

I would also like to see if there have been recent changes. Typically on a 7 day cruise you would have the Welcome Aboard Dinner, the Captain's Welcome Dinner, the Chef's Dinner, the Captain's Gala Dinner, the Italian Dinner (unless that has been changed to a generic "Princess Dinner"), one additional Princess Dinner and the Farewell Dinner.