Royal Princess owners suite balcony furniture

Halojin

No pictures but the furniture appears to now be made of metal (at least the loungers) with nice thick cushions. I believe the table and 4 chairs are also metal. I'm thinking they changed from the traditional teak furniture due to the soot stains on all the teak furniture. We were in an owner's suite on the Royal's Maiden TA in 2013 and the furniture was heavily stained black. Not sure when the change was made.

When we were on the Royal, our son was with us and we asked for another chair. They said "no" because of safety reasons. What!!!! Heck, we had a huge wrap around balcony. I was not very happy. We ended up bringing out the desk chair from the living area (there is also one in the bedroom) the few time we were able to be out there without soot falling on us.

We had the corner aft owner's suite on the Regal for the Med a couple years back. Should be comparable to the Royal's layout:

Table with four chairs just outside of living room space (the one time we did room service for dinner on our balcony, they set out a white tablecloth over that table). We were on Baja deck and you can see the coverage we had by the shade line on the balcony floor:

ry%3D400

Two lounge chairs set up where the curved wall starts. Never had a small table but these chairs were so low to the ground, it didn't matter.

ry%3D400

Standing outside the bedroom balcony doors looking back:

ry%3D400

The last stretch of balcony behind me from the last shot was as narrow as the average Royal/Regal balcony so I'm guessing that at most you could only fit one other lounger if that between the table and the other two loungers. Baja deck was the deepest balcony so you may not even have room for that much on any other deck.