Just off Liberty Updates!

Oh man - we board on 4/16/17 and I was hoping Derek would be on board! Guess it's good to know now, but seems odd that they wouldn't have negotiated him be there for Easter week?!?!? What will the adults do while the kids have so much fun!

We saw him last month on Liberty and we also are very disappointed that we will miss him on our 4/30/17 cruise on Liberty

Review has started...and I'm feeling lonely and neglected over there.

Well, you did suggest we ignore parts we don't care about. I don't care much about pre-cruise, embarkation, or muster drill. ;)

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2365056

Review has started...and I'm feeling lonely and neglected over there.

Can you add a link to your review below your signature to make it easier for people to find it? You have two threads going. Just a well meaning suggestion. :) Great review so far! Looking forward to hearing about the suite lounge.

Edited by JimAOk1945

Thanks Jim - just did that. This was not meant to confuse on a review - just a quick post from Sunday since I know people have been eager to hear about Tidal Wave.

I apologize if I came across as being overbearing. My suggestion was only meant to help direct people to your wonderful review. I love your sense of humor and writing style.

As I mentioned over on your review, I appreciate your details. Sometimes people who write reviews don't realize they are being helpful when they include little things that make the entire process much more enjoyable, even for seasoned cruisers. :)

I'm looking forward to reading more over on your other thread.

Thanks again!

Edited by JimAOk1945

• 2 weeks later...
Is this something new? What is it?

We just got off on Sunday. The punch cards come out about two days before the end of the cruise. They cost $75 and allow you to get 10 drinks. They are not person specific like the drink package. We had the package but saw the signs posted at the bar and in the cruise critic for them.

LOVE your review wolfganghowell.:) So very interested by it since we will be aboard Liberty late August for our first cruise on RCI. Although it will be our first on RCI, we will have Diamond status since we are Elite on Celebrity. I think we will forego the beverage package since we can get the free happy hour drinks. Any suggestions you have to help us make our 11:00 am flight from IAH would be appreciated. I know it's cutting it short but I had no choice since we are using points for the flight. I have reserved a shuttle with Galveston Limo Service leaving at around 8:00 am. If we don't make it, I will invoke the flat tire rule;)

Tango - in order to make that 8 am shuttle I have a recommendation for you. It's not ideal but it's your best shot. You're going to need to take your own luggage off. Those are the first ones off in Galveston and it's usually a pretty big group. But they start around 7:15 I think. On our sailing, we were in a suite and we were the first group off after them. And we weren't off until 8:45. I hate to say it but since you have to get to IAH, I recommend you be ready bright and early to jump ship. Good luck and have a great time.