Jewel of the Seas new Cabins 1140 - 1162

• 3 weeks later...

I didn't take many pictures of the room (1148), but it was pretty much identical to the superior balcony rooms on deck 10 I looked at, except for having all new furniture.

The room was super quiet, the only time we heard anything was people on the track once in awhile, and it was very faint.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Forums mobile app

• 8 months later...
Thinking about booking 1154 for an upcoming cruise! Anyone have any interior pictures or any other comments about it? Do you feel like you are on display from the track above since there is no cover? Any help is appreciated!!

We had 1148 and 1150. Did not feel on display at all. The only time we noticed people above us was when we heard the early morning runners. I would absolutely book these cabins again. I loved the privacy of the short hallway and the proximity to the pools - it made the vacation seem so much more relaxed to not always be hopping in crowded elevators! I think the location and the less crowded feel of these cabins outweighs any annoyance from the running deck above.

• Thanks 1

We had 1148 and 1150. Did not feel on display at all. The only time we noticed people above us was when we heard the early morning runners. I would absolutely book these cabins again. I loved the privacy of the short hallway and the proximity to the pools - it made the vacation seem so much more relaxed to not always be hopping in crowded elevators! I think the location and the less crowded feel of these cabins outweighs any annoyance from the running deck above.

I don't remember which room we had, but I agree completely. The only way I would know somebody was up there was if they were running while I was on the balcony. We never heard anything inside our room, and these were actually more private than the ones below imo.

• 10 months later...
  • 2 years later...
On 12/13/2016 at 7:29 AM, ncbn0902 said:

We will be in room 1140 in November, does anyone have any inside pictures of these rooms?

Thanks in advance

Hi - we are thinking of booking this cabin.  How did you like it?  Was the view obstructed?