Post cruise transportation to MIA

shellysh

Taxi from Port of Miami to airport was so easy. We got in line outside the building. When we were at the front of the line, a person asked how many people and where to. She then directed us to the next available taxi. No pushing and shoving, trying to catch the attention of a driver going by.

We have also used the Carnival transport [for our first cruise when we didn't know any better!]. It was also easy...when we left the terminal building, we were directed to the correct bus for our airport, and someone took our luggage and stowed it for us. But....we had to sit on the bus and wait about 30 minutes until it was "full enough" to leave.

I would recommend taxi over Carnival transport.

If you are going from Port Everglades to MIA then the cruise transport bus is a good option. The trip takes almost an hour and a taxi on the route will charge about $75-80+ (Uber should be under $50).

As mentioned above, taxi from POM to MIA is a flat rate fare of $27 -- skip the bus and shuttles.

I also want to know besides the Princess transfer bus after a cruise from port Everglades in Fort Lauderdale to Miami airport what are my options?

I'm looking for a shared ride transportation private is too expensive.

I know on the West Coast That primetime and SuperShuttle are the way to go,but I have no idea what cruisers use in Florida.

I know I can Google transportation ,but I have no idea if these companies are still in business or what their rating is etc. I don't want to get hooked up with the wrong company. I guess that can happen even with the recommendation but…

I'm just trying to see what options are out there for us.

Thanks.

Julie

I also want to know besides the Princess transfer bus after a cruise from port Everglades in Fort Lauderdale to Miami airport what are my options?

I'm looking for a shared ride transportation private is too expensive.

I know on the West Coast That primetime and SuperShuttle are the way to go,but I have no idea what cruisers use in Florida.

I know I can Google transportation ,but I have no idea if these companies are still in business or what their rating is etc. I don't want to get hooked up with the wrong company. I guess that can happen even with the recommendation but…

I'm just trying to see what options are out there for us.

Thanks.

Julie

Last time I checked Super Shuttle, American Shuttle and Go Airport Shuttle offered shared service between PE and MIA, but the fares were about $30+ per person for the hour ride. Uber is a better deal for two travelling together and even a taxi is a good deal for 3-4 travelling together. PE to MIA is not a popular run - the cruise bus might be a good option.