Dawn repositioning cruise in oct - shore excursions?

Shih-tzu

Looking for shore excursions on the Dawn repositioning cruise in Oct/Nov from Boston to New Orleans.

Although a few shore excursions come up for a port or two, several of the ports have it listed that there are no shore excursions currently available.

Is this normal or will they be coming out with them shortly to add to a booking?

Sort of odd to be going on a cruise and there be none available unless this is unique to a repo.....

Looking for shore excursions on the Dawn repositioning cruise in Oct/Nov from Boston to New Orleans.

Although a few shore excursions come up for a port or two, several of the ports have it listed that there are no shore excursions currently available.

Is this normal or will they be coming out with them shortly to add to a booking?

Sort of odd to be going on a cruise and there be none available unless this is unique to a repo.....

While I'm not 100% sure for certain, cruises such as reposition's they often don't sign contracts till maybe 3 months before.

You could call shore excursion desk and ask.

We had the same situation repositioning from San Francisco to South America years ago.

While I'm not 100% sure for certain, cruises such as reposition's they often don't sign contracts till maybe 3 months before.

You could call shore excursion desk and ask.

We had the same situation repositioning from San Francisco to South America years ago.

Thanks - I'll keep an eye on it......

We did this same cruise with same itinerary last year. For a couple of ideas of great excursions we did without NCL: Curaçao we did the Santa Barbara beach resort day pass and in Cozumel we did nacho cocum. Just google both. In Jamaica do not do the NCL river tubing/ bamboo beach excursion. It was horrible and a waste of a lot of money.

Sorry for the unrelated post but I saw it was started by Shih-tzu so I had to say hello!!!! :D

Beware that NCL is a whole different kettle of fish than Holland America Line!

Hi Bostonjetset!!!! Glad to see your post - can't believe it's been over a year since the Bermuda cruise!!! I since finished my Carnival S.Caribbean out of San Juan and it was great too. I've been eyeing the repo cruise...... just not sure I can get away but a friend from work booked it for herself. Hope you have had some great trips as well :-) Say Hi to your mom for me too.

Edited by Shih-tzu