Bottle water with drink package??

Can you get bottle water or soda with the drink package? Or is that a extra package?? Hope to be on freedom 2018... Thanks

Soda comes with all beverage packages.

Bottled water comes with Replenish, Premium, and Ultimate.

what is the brand name of the bottled water?

Varies, I saw a couple of different brands of spring water on Majesty last week. None of which were Evian, Dasani, or Crystal Geyser.

And just to clarify this a bit since the OP was a bit ambiguous, soda is served from a fountain dispenser or from a Coca-Cola Freestyle machine, if the ship in question has them (which Freedom of the Seas does). Bottled soda isn't available onboard at all, and cans of soda are available for purchase and are not included in the packages.

Edited by Daghis

Bottled water comes with Replenish, Premium, and Ultimate.

Bottled *still* water, specifically.

I thought Premium hasn't had sparkling water, but Replenish and Ultimate have had it.

Weirdly it's totally off of Ultimate and Premium at the link. http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/shared_assets/pdf/menus/beverage_packages.pdf

We got the Replenish!! You get all the bottle water you want. In fact everytime we when to Dinner there was always bottle water on the table for us. Plus if you like fresh Orange Juice which I do always got it.

Do you mean there was a bottle of sparkling water on the table? Because a bottle of Poland Springs or whatever other still water doesn't really make sense.

And in our experience, fresh squeezed OJ was *only* available at breakfast. They gave us OJ at dinner, but when I noticed DS and DH's behavior was off (they have sensitivities to certain things) I tasted the OJ, and it was absolutely positively from concentrate. IN our experience, fresh squeezed is only available at breakfasttime.

And as for brand name of still water, it's always been some sort of spring water (not gross municipal water like Dasani...ptooie!), but not a fancy brand. Crystal Geyser, Poland Springs, etc etc.

Sparkling water still bubbles on the Ultimate. The new chart for the drink packages have been somewhat of a step backwards in design.

My mind, this was the best version of the chart: https://www.dropbox.com/s/hyoftsuyzdx2xov/beverage_packages-6.pdf?dl=0

I remember back when the most current one was released everyone freaking out about it no longer listing frozen cocktails and the souvenir cup. However, it is still included.

Edited by chandom

Can someone please advise of the price of the replenish package? I can't get it from our cruise webpage. It says to buy it on board, no price. Thank you.

Surprisingly, it's not the same price on every ship. :eek:

It should be $19 or very close to that. (per person per day)

Then they add 18% gratuity at the time of purchase.

(and you are just too early to buy your package. Keep checking. :) )

Edited by Merion_Mom