Soft Drink Package Add On - P&O

Just checking out my cruise control and there under "My Packages" is a soft drink package listed as an Add On and saying it's included...

So does that mean free soft drinks?? Cause We definitely haven't purchased any packages...

Just checking out my cruise control and there under "My Packages" is a soft drink package listed as an Add On and saying it's included...

So does that mean free soft drinks?? Cause We definitely haven't purchased any packages...

you might find you have a soft drink package included at $8 per day

Ha! You're having all the luck with unexpected freebies on your cruise! Enjoy them :D.

They have been given them away - but you will know for sure when you get your card as it will have a coke logo printed on it. I wouldn't buy the package unless you drink heaps of soft drink, they fill the glass up with ice so you get about a third of a can. While you can have as many as you want you can only get one at a time and they are required to give you the ice. So good if it is free, not worth it if you have to pay.

Enjoy your cruise

They have been given them away - but you will know for sure when you get your card as it will have a coke logo printed on it. I wouldn't buy the package unless you drink heaps of soft drink, they fill the glass up with ice so you get about a third of a can. While you can have as many as you want you can only get one at a time and they are required to give you the ice. So good if it is free, not worth it if you have to pay.

Enjoy your cruise

Yeah, we hadn't planned on buying either the soft drink or alcohol packages as we didn't think they'd be worth it- but a free one however, is a different story :D

Yeah, we hadn't planned on buying either the soft drink or alcohol packages as we didn't think they'd be worth it- but a free one however, is a different story :D

Perhaps they thought you deserved it because of your CC name.....

The cane growers of NQLD are thanking you!

Cheers

Between January 1 and 25 Feb P&O had a promotion "Biggest Ever Offer" which included Oceanview upgrade, OBC of varying amounts, Free soft drink package and Bonus Mystery Shore Tour. This looks like what you have got.

Bon Voyage