Post your best cruise picture

cruise7

Just off the Star myself and loved your pics, hope you will make them all available to share. I just set the promenade shot as wallpaper for future cruise planning. If you have others, please post them or make available to us. Just beautiful, I am seriously wanting to make a copy of the one for a large print for my game room. Nicely done!!

Here are my prefered pictures...

First one is our friends as we were leaving Fort Lauderdale on board the Coral Princess.

The other was taken in Barbados as we passed in front of the Dawn Princess.

Alain R.

Coral_LeavingFortLauderdale.jpg.49b8e36476c8e887b2cc631d2fc1941c.jpg

Dawn_Barbados.jpg.c87b5239f61140fb4eb46a78be206f08.jpg

Just off the Star myself and loved your pics, hope you will make them all available to share. I just set the promenade shot as wallpaper for future cruise planning. If you have others, please post them or make available to us. Just beautiful, I am seriously wanting to make a copy of the one for a large print for my game room. Nicely done!!

Camper,

If you'd like I can send you a high res copy of that palm tree picture so that if you want to get a large print made, it will look nice. :) I do have some other great pictures.... will post them for you... I'm glad you enjoy then so much! My boyfriend teases me about my photography... now I can brag to him and say "Well! Someone likes my pictures!!" :)

I love this photo. The rails were filled with passengers watching the sunset. After the sun set, 2/3s of the passengers left, and 10 minutes later, those of us that stayed were treated to "fire in the sky". It was the most spectacular scene I've ever seen (and so many missed it). This is from the Dawn Princess between Tahiti and Hawaii.

DSC02888s.jpg.ecd6f0935586fdae0da55442c5628afb.jpg

Camper,

If you'd like I can send you a high res copy of that palm tree picture so that if you want to get a large print made, it will look nice. :) I do have some other great pictures.... will post them for you... I'm glad you enjoy then so much! My boyfriend teases me about my photography... now I can brag to him and say "Well! Someone likes my pictures!!" :)

Brag away!!!!! I really would like to see all your pics, if those 2 were samples! If you put them on the internet for viewing,please let me know which gallery you will use! I would love to see the high resolution of the palms also. Thanks

Archived